North Cyprus Tourist Board - Summer Let 2010 quality 3 bed property Garden, Internet, Sat TV, Pool
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Summer Let 2010 quality 3 bed property Garden, Internet, Sat TV, Pool

Summer Let 2010 quality 3 bed property Garden, Internet, Sat TV, Pool

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» See all North Cyprus Television (TV) and Satellite threads posted so far

» North Cyprus Property Rental Guide

» All threads about Internet issues in North Cyprus

» Computers & Internet on Cyprus44 Business Directory

» North Cyprus Property Development Reviews

» Property Buying Guide to North Cyprus

» See all North Cyprus Gardening threads posted so far

Pogle

Message Posted:
21/08/2009 12:10

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 1 in Discussion

I have noticed a few folk trying to book a month let in summer, this can be difficult as many owners prefer to holiday let by the week during this period. However, I have a beautiful 3 bed, 2 bath apartment near the sea in Lapta with private garden, digiturk satellite TV, monthly 3 G internet ( at extra charge), flyscreens, super king bed,dishwasher, w/m, water cooler, coffee maker, 4 tonne water storage, 2 terraces, quality linen and furniture......... all the kit and kaboodle. Lovely site with nice pool and childrens pool.

The apartment is booked for August 2010 but is available May, June, July by the month for the rate of £400 excluding bills ( electric and water) Please book early if you are interested as the apartment is very popular.

You can view the apartment at

http://www.holidaylettings.co.uk ref 81221 and contact me via that site or on melaniepartington@hotmail.com

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.