North Cyprus Tourist Board - Property needed to rent for a week in sept
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Property needed to rent for a week in sept

Property needed to rent for a week in sept

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» North Cyprus Property Rental Guide

» North Cyprus Property Development Reviews

» Property Buying Guide to North Cyprus

jinyx

Message Posted:
22/08/2009 02:42

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 7 in Discussion

Hi I'm looking for a property to rent for one adult and two children for one week commencing sept. 2nd until sept 8th pref west of kyernia, say lapta area but would be ok in kyernia. can anyone help please

Pogle

Message Posted:
22/08/2009 06:25

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 7 in Discussion

I have a beautiful 3 bed/2 bath garden apartment in Lapta available for your dates. see http://www.holidaylettings.co.uk ref 81221.

It was Sat TV, flyscreens, sea views, private secure garden, dishwasher etc... all mod cons. Please contact me direct for terms and price. melanieparington@hotmail.com

stevie-d

Message Posted:
22/08/2009 10:17

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 7 in Discussion

Beautiful 3 Bedroom Villa Pool available to rent on the seward side of Karsiyaka. Furnished to a high standard. Child friendly balconies. Lounge, Satellite TV, DVD Player, X Box 360, with games, cd music system/radio, selection of books, board games, All berooms fitted wardrobes also Aircon/Heating. Master Bedroom en-suite shower room, TV DVD player,Travel Cot. Family Bathroom corner bath overhead shower. Seperate W.C. Kitchen, Microwave, Water Cooler, Fridge Freezer, Food Processor, Eletric Kettle, Toaster, Etc. Poolside BBQ, Sun loungers, Double Hammock, Roof terrace BBQ, Furniture, Awning,. All bed linen, towels, including beach towels. Many extras, Ninetendo DS Lite, I Pod with Bose docking station/speakers, also portable I Pod speakers, Game Boy with games, Very large selection of DVDs, Safe, Mobile telphone with Turkcell Sim card. For further information, photographs etc. contact us by e mail duchan.stephen@googlemail.com or ldwitsend@googlemail.com also duchan_290@fsmail.net

dav88

Message Posted:
22/08/2009 10:58

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 7 in Discussion

Hi Jinyx and welcome to the forum. If you phone me on 05428728772 or send me an e-mail with your requirements ie.property type, budget, and requirements such as pool, location etc i`m sure I can help.

spook

Message Posted:
22/08/2009 11:36

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 7 in Discussion

Hi Jinx see http://www.ownersdirect.co.uk/cyprus/CY2176.htm

Contact me if of interest

jinyx

Message Posted:
22/08/2009 12:08

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 7 in Discussion

Thanks for the replys. Do not want to spend more than a couple of hundred sterling so dont know if that fits in with anyone if they have a place which might otherwise be empty . The reason being We are moving to here on a long term basis and our property is not available until the 8th sept.

jinyx

Message Posted:
22/08/2009 12:08

Join or Login to Reply
Message 7 of 7 in Discussion

forgot to say! my e mail adress is archies58@hotmail.com

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.