North Cyprus Tourist Board - Cafe 9, Girne for rent....to be checked out!!!
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Cafe 9, Girne for rent....to be checked out!!!

Cafe 9, Girne for rent....to be checked out!!!

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» North Cyprus Property Rental Guide

NatAless

Message Posted:
26/08/2009 13:27

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 6 in Discussion

Does anyone know about Cafe 9 in Girne? I never wanted to mention it as I used to love the peace and quiet & getting my favourite table under the canopy in the terrace/garden, now it has sadly closed down & is up for rent, very modern and clean, they had an excellent menu, really good portions, fresh food, excellent for brunch/lunch or coffee after dinner in the evening, I really miss it & can't believe it has closed down, the salads were huge & so delicious...much much better than Cafe Rouge/Shiraz or any of those cafes on that strip in Girne, have a look & please someone take it on...there is a sign out-side & it's basically next door to the electric company-where you pay your electric bills in central Girne on the road that takes you to the sea & Ataturk statue/Dome car park. I have photos but dont know how to upload on here, a real quality place with lovely wall paper, furniture, clean terrace overlooking gardens etc it was such a gem and real haven...think it lacked advertising.

zerochlor

Message Posted:
26/08/2009 13:46

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 6 in Discussion

open it up yourself.

you might be ur own best customer!!

NatAless

Message Posted:
26/08/2009 14:12

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 6 in Discussion

lol! I was infact considering this ;0) such a good venue!

Nat

fiendishpaul

Message Posted:
26/08/2009 14:17

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 6 in Discussion

Sorry to say, but if it is that good then maybe it would have survived, or maybe the portions were so large that the owners were making little or no profit !

Always a pity to see a business go down the tubes.

Have to say that I regularly frequent Shiraz - alright it might not be as flash as other cafes around there, but I think that their menu provides excellent value for money - the Kyrenia salad is my personal favourite, and you also get a good choice of the UK newspapers.

Paul

NatAless

Message Posted:
26/08/2009 14:18

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 6 in Discussion

Wasn't Vanilla looking for a shop location? This would be perfect!

Natx

NatAless

Message Posted:
26/08/2009 14:22

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 6 in Discussion

msg 4: well, the portions were not that big! But what you would expect & very fresh food, it remains a mystery to me as to why it was never so busy, but I just think lots of people did not know it was there...it is a real pity as you say! I think this is the reason it closed although I hear it was busy with locals in the evenings, perhaps it is for rent for another reason, I was just wondering if people knew of it!

Natx

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.