North Cyprus Tourist Board - Flight back from Ercan with CTA
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Flight back from Ercan with CTA

Flight back from Ercan with CTA

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» Read about Flights to North Cyprus

» Book North Cyprus Flights Online

» Driving Directions from Ercan Airport to Kyrenia

» Read about Ercan Airport North Cyprus

Aysesdaddy

Message Posted:
02/09/2009 11:14

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 2 in Discussion

Flew back to Birmingham on Monday 31st, expecting delays and possible strike action, but luckly everything on time.Our flight to Ercan on 3rd August was on time as well so we were very pleased. When we boarded in Ercan we noticed it wasnt the normal CTA plane but one chartered from Turkey. The flight itself was fine. When we got to our seats there was so little space that my knees were pressed against the seat in front, which made the long journey very uncomfortable. Also the trays did not work properly, my wife could not even put hers down fully and so had great difficulty eating the in flight meal (not that she ate much). Although I have been visiting North Cyprus, through Ercan everytime, and know what to expect, the food on this flight was no doubt the worst I have ever had. I must state that the cabin staff were very efficient and friendly. It wont put us off and hopefully we will be back next year, but I think CTA will be at the bottom of our list.

Woodspeckie

Message Posted:
02/09/2009 14:32

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 2 in Discussion

CTA flight from Manchester to Ercan on time today, hope it is next week I will be on it.

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.