North Cyprus Tourist Board - Latest Kar News Letter
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Latest Kar News Letter

Latest Kar News Letter

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» North Cyprus Property Rental Guide

» Follow North Cyprus News with Cyprus44 News

lesleyd

Message Posted:
02/09/2009 22:29

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 9 in Discussion

http://www.kyreniaanimalrescue.org/eventsgallery/KAR_Newsletter_SUMMER_2009.doc

geronimo

Message Posted:
20/09/2010 11:58

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 9 in Discussion

I believe that you want to know when or where a poisoning occurs. Last night our lovely Rosie went for a walk with my husband and our other dog, around our property and that of our friends, we live between the main road across from Silver Rocks and the original main road running through Lapta, and she never came back, we found her this morning very near our gate, she just did not make it far enough. This is happening too often and this is now our second dog to have been killed this way.

Lilli

Message Posted:
20/09/2010 12:04

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 9 in Discussion

Oh geronimo I'm so very sorry, my Jack has gone on the missing list also. All 4 went out with Guido and he ran off, which he does often, We have searched everywhere. I am just sat here praying for his safe return.

tilly

Message Posted:
20/09/2010 16:01

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 9 in Discussion

So sad. After our lovely dog got poisoned earlier this year we rarely let our other dog off the lead when taken for a walk.

It is such a shame. Dogs should be allowed to run freely and get some exercise without the risk of being poisoned.

My heart goes out to you. That is why we have not adopted another dog. The pain of loosing another dog is just too much for us totake.

geronimo

Message Posted:
20/09/2010 17:15

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 9 in Discussion

Thanks Lilli and Tilly, do hope you have your little guy back now Lilli. The trouble with you saying that Tilly it is SO difficult not to take on another dog when you see so many wanting homes. We said that after our current dog's sister was killed but softies suffer don't they?!

Lilli

Message Posted:
20/09/2010 17:32

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 9 in Discussion

Hi geronimo, no luck yet we have fine toothcombed the area.If what I fear I just hope it was quick. I know he would never leave me, even when the police took him and his sister at xmas he found his way back to me after 2 days.

geronimo

Message Posted:
20/09/2010 17:37

Join or Login to Reply
Message 7 of 9 in Discussion

So sorry Lilli - seems pretty grim now doesn't it. Just should NOT be happening. We have lived all over the world and there is nowhere we have found like they are here as regards animals, nevertheless we love it here - crazy isn't it?

mitsi

Message Posted:
21/09/2010 13:36

Join or Login to Reply
Message 8 of 9 in Discussion

Sorry Lilli, hope he turns up safe and well. We are broken hearted too as Catalkoy has become a bigger dumping ground than ever and 8 pups left here last week. Strays everywhere it's soul destoying the mentality of the people who do this. Kar have been great this time and helped out but what's to become of them in the over crowded centre now?

Bernies

Message Posted:
21/09/2010 18:33

Join or Login to Reply
Message 9 of 9 in Discussion

Kar do a great job with their limited funding

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.