North Cyprus Tourist Board - Turtle Bay Village Apartment - Long Term Winter Rental
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Turtle Bay Village Apartment - Long Term Winter Rental

Turtle Bay Village Apartment - Long Term Winter Rental

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» Read Turtle Bay Village North Cyprus property review

» North Cyprus Property Rental Guide

sebaveron4

Message Posted:
06/09/2009 22:32

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 4 in Discussion

Hi all

I have a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment available for long term rental from 21 October 2009 until end March 2010. Ideally I am looking for £350 per month plus bills for the apartment (fully furnished), but I am a bit flexible on this.

If you are interested, please contact me on cstanden4@hotmail.com, and I would be happy to provide more information or reply to this post.

Look forward to hearing from you!

Regards

Chris

sebaveron4

Message Posted:
07/09/2009 13:28

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 4 in Discussion

Hi all

I forgot to say, I have a number of pictures of the apartment which can be sent over to interested people. The furnishings are very tasteful, and the apartment is located near the supermarket and Bistro.

Regards

Chris

AlexF065

Message Posted:
07/09/2009 21:29

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 4 in Discussion

Hi

I am new could you tell me if the appartment is G?F and what the Bills will come to ie service charge water rates, heating costs ect

thanks

sebaveron4

Message Posted:
07/09/2009 22:12

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 4 in Discussion

Hi Alex

Thanks for the email.

The apartment is ground floor, with access to all of the communal facilities (pools, gym, supermarket, beach etc). In terms of the bills during the winter months, the electric usage will be low (£30 per month should be a maximum) and water will be £10 per month tops. All of the site and municipality fees will be paid by me during your stay.

The monthly fee is negotiable, so please don't hesitate to contact me on cstanden4@hotmail.com for more information.

Regards

Chris

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.