North Cyprus Tourist Board - Event: Let's make a change
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Event: Let's make a change

Event: Let's make a change

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» See Up and Comings Events in TRNC on North Cyprus Events Calendar

» North Cyprus Property Rental Guide

Starfever

Message Posted:
27/09/2009 11:34

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 10 in Discussion

The STARFEVER cast and crew would like to extend A huge thank you to all the people that have supported us for the past two weeks.

We have but ONE performance left, on Friday 2nd October, at The Mountain View Hotel, Karaoglanoglu after this THE THIRD AND FINAL SHOW the set will be dismantled.

The commitment and cost of a show such as this, the first of it's kind in the TRNC, means that every penny counts, you can make all the difference.

We feel the TKOD (the 112's) is so important to everyone who lives here, no one knows when they might need their help and support.

Here is a taster, of the show, Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdMeu6wKxp8

For reservations call:

0533 8314186.

0533 8330841

philnles

Message Posted:
27/09/2009 13:23

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 10 in Discussion

Went to see show last night, what a bloody good evening, packed out and a brilliant performance by everyone. The effort put in by everyone involved was first class. You really should see this show and its for a good cause, so go and have a really good night with plenty of laughs.

flowerfairy

Message Posted:
28/09/2009 10:02

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 10 in Discussion

What time does the show begin please, if you have any more details, i.e., is it just the show or dinner?

thankyou

leadfoot

Message Posted:
28/09/2009 16:06

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 10 in Discussion

best to get ther for about 8 15 as it takes about 30mins(if its a full house) to get every body in and seated,there is a bar in the venue and also a bar in the hotel.at the moment no food but you can check with Anthony (his No is on top posting).....a show worth seeing...Bob

Starfever

Message Posted:
28/09/2009 17:26

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 10 in Discussion

Thanks Leadfoot!

The Show Starts At 9pm

Last week we opened the doors at 7:45pm, being taken to the venue is also part of 'the experience'

There is no food included, However you are able to book directly with the mountain view, if you would like to eat prior to the show.

Here is one of the previous threads regarding the show, if you missed it!

http://www.cyprus44.com/forums/22858.asp

frontalman

Message Posted:
30/09/2009 12:21

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 10 in Discussion

We too saw the show last week, bloomin' great performance by all involved. Well done guys, you all deserve a medal for seeing this project through. Hope there are more to come in the future.

petez

Message Posted:
01/10/2009 13:55

Join or Login to Reply
Message 7 of 10 in Discussion

Well done StarFever!

Optimist

Message Posted:
01/10/2009 17:53

Join or Login to Reply
Message 8 of 10 in Discussion

As designer and project manager for the Starfever set I am so pleased that the vast majority of the audiences we have played to so far have enjoyed the show. It has been a pleasure working with such an all round talented and dedicated group of people on both the performing and production teams.

I gather people are looking forward to more shows from Starfever working in conjunction with TKOD (The 112's) and, as far as the production team is concerned we certainly look forward to working with the players again.

Personally I would like to thank everyone for their support. One extra show to go tomorrow night!

Mike Plant

charlotte55

Message Posted:
02/10/2009 13:32

Join or Login to Reply
Message 9 of 10 in Discussion

I saw the show last week.... I had a variety of ages with me ...... and it was a little different to what I thought it was going to be ......and I was a bit concerned about being a chosen one for a while!!!! but we all enjoyed it very much indeed - the hard work you have all put it to this performance both on stage and behind the scenes made it even more special and showed what wonderful clever and talented kind people we have here in the TRNC.

Thank you very much for a great night and look forward to the next show.

Charlotte x

Starfever

Message Posted:
02/10/2009 14:52

Join or Login to Reply
Message 10 of 10 in Discussion

Thanks for your kind comments and feedback guys!

We still have some space available for tonight's performance.

Show starts at 9pm!

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.