North Cyprus Tourist Board - Anyone returning to the UK in the next few days to post letter
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Anyone returning to the UK in the next few days to post letter

Anyone returning to the UK in the next few days to post letter

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» North Cyprus Property Rental Guide

smithy

Message Posted:
28/10/2009 19:29

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 5 in Discussion

Hi I have a card that needs posting in the UK I have put a stamp on it just needs popping into a letter box when you arrive back in the UK

If you are staying in either Girne or Lapta way I am going to Guido's on Friday for Lunch and I could give it to Liz for anyone to collect, if you are near Girne I could drop it off to you, please let me know

Sheila

Many thanks

Lilli

Message Posted:
29/10/2009 00:26

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 5 in Discussion

Hi love I have some of my fav customers saturday going back sunday. They will happily take it for you xxxxxxxxxx

TimothyCadman

Message Posted:
29/10/2009 01:23

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 5 in Discussion

I hope your post isn't important as the posties are striking like mad over here. From tomorrow (29/10/09) till, and including Saturday, they are out on strike. So no post till Monday. Then there's going to be the back log to sort through too.

Post early for christmas. Suggest the last posting day should be 1st December just to be sure it arrives.

flowerfairy

Message Posted:
29/10/2009 07:01

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 5 in Discussion

Hiya Smithy, my friends are going back on Sunday, yes there is a postal strike, but they'll post it for you.

Give me a call, 0533 839 9122

smithy

Message Posted:
29/10/2009 07:18

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 5 in Discussion

Many Thanks to you all, but I am having lunch with Liz on Friday I will give it to her

to give to her friends.

Tim I'm aware of the postal strike and so far it has not affected me, as my friends took a letter back to the UK last Friday and Posted it on Monday well he received it on Tuesday, he laughed as he said

"he received it quicker with the strike being on )

Thankjs for all your help, so kind

sheila

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.