North Cyprus Tourist Board - update for Turtle Bay Village/management companies
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > update for Turtle Bay Village/management companies

update for Turtle Bay Village/management companies

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» Read Turtle Bay Village North Cyprus property review

» North Cyprus Property Rental Guide

Dazza

Message Posted:
11/05/2008 11:13

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 11 in Discussion

hi all TBV owners

although i have never used this forum before, i heard about it through the TBV forum and wanted to clarify a few wrongs that people have been shouting about over the last few weeks/months.

just got back from a week out on site, and was impressed with how things were moving on out there. i think that place will be superb when fully complete, and cant wait! i had very little dealings with Sharon Management when there, so cannot comment more than that - the little bits i saw seemed efficient though.

while out completing i was looking at companies to manage my apartment. i have to say how disappointed i was with the companies who were not based on TBV. i had read such good reports about glencoe, lynxco etc, but will not be using any of them. not replying to numerous emails prior to my visit does very little to encourage me to use them. so unless anyone else has a sugestion for a company who replies to emails, i will be signing up with sharon within the week.

cheers guys, and will hopefully be contributing lots to this forum.

Darren

marik

Message Posted:
11/05/2008 13:28

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 11 in Discussion

Darren

We note you opted to hide your e-mail address

That makes us very suspicious of you and your intent immediately, but let us categorically state here and now that at no time have you sent Glencoe - Cyprus any e-mails or they would have been answered immediately.

We believe you to be a person who wants to stir things up, now prove you are not

Dazza

Message Posted:
11/05/2008 18:17

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 11 in Discussion

Marik

the reason i did not provide my email address is coz i have read old threads and see people message people off board. i dont want this happening to me. if you have something to say write it on board and not behind peoples back. nothing sinister, but you can think what you like.

and i can state i sent the emails to glencoe, so short of calling me a liar what are you saying? how can you be so sure my messages were not missed/ignored? is personaltouchcyprus@msn.com the right address (i would hope so as this was the one on the company website)?

Darren

billybob

Message Posted:
12/05/2008 06:12

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 11 in Discussion

Darren,

I am calling you a liar, and would do to your face if it was in front of me, and my boss and the other people in the office would do as well, and you can state what you like, as we answer all incoming e-mails and that is a fact.

You are gutless and spineless and trying to cause trouble while hiding behind a mask of anonimity but you are only strengthening out case while proving once again what dirty tricks others will resort to.

TimothyCadman

Message Posted:
12/05/2008 22:16

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 11 in Discussion

Could this be a simple case of being caught by the Spam Filters Glencoe?

If you use Outlook or Outlook Express to download form MSN it maybe that they are not getting into your Inbox at MSN in the first place, and as such not downloaded by these applications.

SamDil

Message Posted:
12/05/2008 23:29

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 11 in Discussion

Another one here who hides their email address, purely because I do not want it to be in the public domain. It would be handy if there was a PM facility on this forum.

Back to topic, be wary of calling people liars, as emails could have been sent and not received. I found a few months back that my AOL emails were not being received by a few people who had previously been receiving them. What was worse was that the emails were not being returned to me as undelivered, so had absolutely no knowledge of this for quite some time.

billybob

Message Posted:
13/05/2008 07:18

Join or Login to Reply
Message 7 of 11 in Discussion

Thanks Tim,

Usually this would be the case bit we check our junk and in this case we know who is sending, it's happened before

SamDil, same again, thanks

but if you check properly you will see this 'new' member said he sent numerous e-mails it is highly unlikely that both Lynx and ourselves would not have received any of them, and we know who he is, he is just a person with a grudge, but he batting on a wrong wicket with us and will truly end up stumped, he has jumped on a bandwagon and we know that the 'numerous' e-mails were not missed or ignored because he didn't send them, our boss checks everyone of them at home before he comes in the office and then we check as well so no way were they missed cos they wern't sent, an i stick by my message 4, if he thinks we are being unjust let him come forward an face us

Dazza

Message Posted:
13/05/2008 22:38

Join or Login to Reply
Message 8 of 11 in Discussion

Guys

while i am not saying there is no chance these got lost in the system, all i am telling is that i sent emails and they were not replied to. you must understand how it appears to me when i send emails and hear nothing back?

to be honest i am quite happy these did get "lost" as judging by the aggressive nature of your responses i would not want to get involved with your company.

Darren

p.s. how many glencoe workers are members on this forum then?

Gin&Tonic

Message Posted:
09/10/2008 21:02

Join or Login to Reply
Message 9 of 11 in Discussion

Hi Darren,

Getting back to your first post,I'm in limbo also with regards to a maintainance package for my property..

When i was in Cyprus in September I decided to look at this further.

This is why I was put it off again.

I noticed that the man who was staying in an apartment near me wasn't around anymore, this was strange as his apartments patio doors & window had been left open for three days..

On the forth day I decided something was wrong, so myself and another resident entered the apartment expecting the worse, but no it was fine, he must have left as it had been cleaned, & prepared for his next visit..

But why was the electric left on ?.. Water ?.. Windows left open ?..

I contacted Sharron Management to see if it was on their books..

It wasen't they said they must have a package with another company, but they still contacted the owner !! This was very good of them..

This maybe an isolated incident, but it's got me thinking!!

kazzybe

Message Posted:
10/10/2008 16:12

Join or Login to Reply
Message 10 of 11 in Discussion

Marik and Billybob do you both work for Glencoe?

I have to agree with Dazza. The tone of your messages are very aggressive. This is not the kind of image you want to portray considering you are running a property management company, which is involved with customers.

berty

Message Posted:
10/10/2008 16:26

Join or Login to Reply
Message 11 of 11 in Discussion

i used to use Lynx until they stopped privaste villa management. They have recommended Lydia at http://www.korinia.com. I am just negotiating prices etc now. I was impressed with Lynx and am sad that they have stopped. They recommended Lydia and I am happy to go with thier recommendation. Hope I dont live to regret it but dont think I will.

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.