North Cyprus Tourist Board - LLanelli Scarlets 32-17 Worcester
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > LLanelli Scarlets 32-17 Worcester

LLanelli Scarlets 32-17 Worcester

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» North Cyprus Property Rental Guide

TheScarlets

Message Posted:
14/11/2009 19:30

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 11 in Discussion

Another thumping win for the Scarlets over English opposition

Hope the English will be just as accomodating at Twickenham in January

paddypony

Message Posted:
14/11/2009 20:23

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 11 in Discussion

Well done Scarlets. Come Twickers time you may yet well find yourself up against English opposition like Leicester Tigers who any Welsh team will be brushed aside by, as usual.............

Thats if they bother with the "Mickey Mouse" LV cup - To busy getting to Heineken and GP finals

Good luck Scarlets

TheScarlets

Message Posted:
14/11/2009 20:31

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 11 in Discussion

Twickenham will be another comfortable victory for us. England laboured again today and Jonnie is past his best by date. Can't see Leicester winning anything this year

paddypony

Message Posted:
14/11/2009 21:27

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 11 in Discussion

Leicester may not win anything this year, what with being HC finalists AGAIN and Premiership champions AGAIN.

At least we Leicester Tigers, beat the Springboks last week with 18 of our first squad injured!!!!!!!!!!!

Cant remember Scarlets winning much except the Cider League

As for England - yes not good against the Pumas but hey - we won today!

England WORLD CHAMPIONS in 2003 Wales - Never

TheScarlets

Message Posted:
15/11/2009 20:40

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 11 in Discussion

Just like the football, living in the past!

Lilli

Message Posted:
15/11/2009 21:00

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 11 in Discussion

Llanelli were always such a great time and enjoyed many a good day out there. How I miss the days at the stadium in Cardiff. My eldest grandson supports the scarlets whilst the middle one Neath. I will be home in Cardiff 8th Dec for a week any good games on that week xxx

paddypony

Message Posted:
15/11/2009 21:49

Join or Login to Reply
Message 7 of 11 in Discussion

msg 5; Just like the football, living in the past!

Yeah last season! Come on, why can't you guys from Wales be a bit more sporting?

msg 5;Just like the football, living in the past!

Exactly why drag Rugby Union down to this level? Good luck to you Scarlets, but please understand your club rugby (Welsh) does not come close to the sucess of English teams like Tigers, Wasps, Bath etc'.

So you have no right or any statistics to say you "thumped" English Rugby just because you managed to beat Worcester, who sit at the bottom of the English League.

Tigers beat ALL your teams on a regular basis (Ospreys, Blues, Scarlets and Dragons - only yesterday) but we dont have to make a big nationalistic deal out of it! If the Welsh could emulate the sucess of Irish teams then you might have a point. So carry on losing to the paddies as you do all the time in your Cider League

Enjoy the sport (Rugby Union) not your geograhpical tribal rubbish

TheScarlets

Message Posted:
15/11/2009 23:41

Join or Login to Reply
Message 8 of 11 in Discussion

Hi Lilli, We'll come and visit you in two weeks and talk about the Welsh glories past and current, especially after we've beaten the Aussies again

tanwg

Message Posted:
16/11/2009 00:05

Join or Login to Reply
Message 9 of 11 in Discussion

Typical Scarlet, the most one eyed supporters ever, always bragging about how marvellous they are, never won anything. Can't even get 5k to watch them, they'll probably be bust within the year and expect the WRU to bail them out again.

Lilli

Message Posted:
16/11/2009 00:22

Join or Login to Reply
Message 10 of 11 in Discussion

Scarlets my lovely friends are Phil Benett Gareth Edwards etc. Please come as I miss you all my welsh friends. You adopted me to your countrynanmd I love you for it. Scarlets Wales Im so very proud to be a part off. I went there so many years ago and even writing this to you I feel Im speaking with a welsh accent. I am proud to be an adopted irshih welsh cxxxxxxxxxxx

paddypony

Message Posted:
16/11/2009 00:56

Join or Login to Reply
Message 11 of 11 in Discussion

Just as I thought boyo.......deamin' in the valleys - lave it.

Bennett and Edwards etc' now they really were good - where did it all go so wrong for you - shame because we have to buy air tickets for Ireland matches now!

Been waiting for all that huge talent at Ospreys to find its spark but alas. Blues have more than an edge over Scarlets every time - honest opinion...............

BTW your comments "bring on the Aussies" Obviously we will all be cheering for our home nations again. Well thats if Gatland doesnt throw his dummy out if you lose again like you did against NZ

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.