North Cyprus Tourist Board - Wanted Holiday Let for 2 weeks from 26th June 2010 West of Girne
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Wanted Holiday Let for 2 weeks from 26th June 2010 West of Girne

Wanted Holiday Let for 2 weeks from 26th June 2010 West of Girne

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» Read about North Cyprus Holidays

» Book your North Cyprus Holiday online

» North Cyprus Property Rental Guide

jonnytwoscoop

Message Posted:
06/01/2010 19:35

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 5 in Discussion

Hi , We are looking for a 3/4 bed villa with a private pool in or around Zeytinlik, Alsancak, Karaoglanoglu.Upper Girne.(As near to my favourite watering hole the Pine Bay Club would be nice !!!)

Two non smoking couples normal holiday let has now been sold hence looking for a nice clean villa to rent for this year and on going after that.

Many Thanks in advance

nurseawful

Message Posted:
07/01/2010 06:51

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 5 in Discussion

Go to http://www.holidayrentals.co.uk and you should find something there.

stevie-d

Message Posted:
07/01/2010 17:27

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 5 in Discussion

Beautiful 3 Bedroom Villa with 8 X 4 pool available to rent on the seward side of Karsiyaka. Furnished to a high standard. Child friendly balconies. Lounge, Satellite TV, DVD Player, X Box 360 with games, cd music system/radio, selection of books, board games,, All berooms fitted wardrobes also Aircon/Heating. Master Bedroom en-suite shower room, Satellite TV, DVD player, Family Bathroom corner bath overhead shower. Seperate W.C. Kitchen, Microwave, Water Cooler, Fridge Freezer, Food Processor, Eletric Kettle, Toaster, Etc. Poolside BBQ, Sun loungers, Double Hammock, Roof terrace BBQ, Furniture, Awning,. All bed linen, towels, including beach towels. Many extras, Ninetendo DS Lite, I Pod with Bose docking station/speakers, also portable I Pod speakers, Game Boy with games, Personal dvd player, Very large selection of DVDs, Safe, Mobile telphone with Turkcell Sim card. Pay as you go Internet, Travel Cot. High Chair. Book now for 2010.

Tinkie

Message Posted:
07/01/2010 22:13

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 5 in Discussion

Brand new 4 bedroom/4 bathroom villa in Alsancak with own pool. Few minutes drive from Pine Bay.

email me on m.p.m@live.co.uk for details

Karen

april

Message Posted:
08/01/2010 11:02

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 5 in Discussion

Hi we have a rental place.

For more information : info@northshore-estates.com

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.