North Cyprus Tourist Board - Owners on Turquoise bay Esentepe
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Owners on Turquoise bay Esentepe

Owners on Turquoise bay Esentepe

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» Read about Esentepe Village in North Cyprus

» Korineum Golf Course, Esentepe, North Cyprus

Pipie

Message Posted:
11/01/2010 15:53

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 59 in Discussion

Could any owner who has not received an update on Turquoise bay please contact Jackie info@lynxco.com

david123

Message Posted:
11/01/2010 20:39

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 59 in Discussion

Hi Pipie,

I have one of these and it is all running very good here at last.

Regards.

David

gooligan

Message Posted:
11/01/2010 20:50

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 59 in Discussion

I take it you 2 haven't seen the pics on the Glencoe site?

Pipie

Message Posted:
11/01/2010 21:31

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 59 in Discussion

Cheers David, nice to hear good feedback !!

Lazy days

Message Posted:
11/01/2010 22:55

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 59 in Discussion

David is a young man who rents on TQB not an owner

Pipie

Message Posted:
12/01/2010 14:07

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 59 in Discussion

Had the pleasure of meeting Jackie of Lynx who in my opinion has got the right idea on managing Turquoise bay . Lynx and owners have got a hill to climb and but if all pull together the site should start looking good quicker than any of us expected it to .

There is no doubt that if we had positive input from the developer Turquoise bay would be looking better cannot understand this developer the site could be a real showpiece if he would just work with owners .

Paul from the Kings bar has some great ideas which again will promote the site , his current efforts on getting good deals with the golf course , future boat trips and other activites Paul has in the pipeline is again a real positive for Turquoise bay .

We all know of the devastation these on going rains have had on all developments in North Cyprus and the way that Turquoise bay has been affected has hampered Lynx plans at a time when that have just recently took over managing the site . con't

Pipie

Message Posted:
12/01/2010 14:16

Join or Login to Reply
Message 7 of 59 in Discussion

con't

Yes at present the main problem is the drainage. Thank goodness this is Lynx's priority , the pool plants have also been damaged but as soon as these have been sorted let us hope that pools can be up and running for spring .

To all of you owners on T/B you may have had flood damage owing to the rains and if you do not have key holding you may be unaware of possible damage to your'e apartment Just speak to Jackie and I am sure she will update you

. Hope this post is of help to any owner who is not yet on the Turquoise bay website .

Lazy days

Message Posted:
12/01/2010 16:28

Join or Login to Reply
Message 8 of 59 in Discussion

Pity some owners didn't think that 18 months ago, and paid their fees to help their neighbours and the site, instead of trying at every turn to interfere and stick their neb in giving their pearls of wisdom to anyone who would listen, it must be great to be the font of all knowledge, while keeping your money in your pocket, I am sure Jackie will be delighted to see that you are soooooo pleased with her.

And what the hell has a commercial business owner promoting his business got to do with promoting the site, he is only interested in one thing 'his profits' does the bar pay maintenance cos its the biggest user of sewerage on the site, just wondering ?

BTW Sienna your turn

sienna

Message Posted:
12/01/2010 17:06

Join or Login to Reply
Message 9 of 59 in Discussion

lazy days not up forit today not well :( but the pictures on glencoes forum does not look good suffice to say an uphill battle indeed S )

Pipie

Message Posted:
12/01/2010 17:48

Join or Login to Reply
Message 10 of 59 in Discussion

Sienna T/B now have a Management company that is making great strides to work with owners .

In all honesty we have had an up hill battle from day one but recent events have made the hill harder to climb however all concerned on T/B have the opportunity to talk to Jackie of Lynx and get an important update .

I suggest owners contact Jackie ASAP as Jackie will be holding meetings with developer quite soon .

All of this information will obviously be on the website as soon as meetings have taken place .

I am only privy to this information as I have recently returned from North Cyprus .

I am just trying to reach owners who have not yet accessed the Turquoise bay web site .

Sienna hope you feel better soon !!

Lazy days

Message Posted:
12/01/2010 18:56

Join or Login to Reply
Message 11 of 59 in Discussion

Sienna

Get well soon, and it is meant seriously, being unwell is unpleasant, but those men are the worst they go down at the slightest sniffle, that said back to battle.

Pipie you as someone said before have more faces than Rushmore, so now its the developers fault ?? why did you continually castigate the M/C then, you are one of those peeps that runs with the hare and hunts with the hounds sorry but to this lady you are a low **** that has no scruples or morals.

Why did you always say you had paid when now we all know you didn't,

why are you now paying when you said nobody shoud pay till ALL WAS IN SITU,

why did you allude to cheating and misappropriation of funds without proof

why did you NEVER answer direct questions on this board

I ts soley because of you and NO ONE ELSE that this is not going to go away.

It takes a big person to admit they got it wrong, but youre not that person are you ??

paulgeordie

Message Posted:
12/01/2010 19:13

Join or Login to Reply
Message 12 of 59 in Discussion

Thanks for the words of support Pipie.

Pipie

Message Posted:
12/01/2010 19:50

Join or Login to Reply
Message 13 of 59 in Discussion

You are very welcome Paul . Word has got around very quickly of all of the new ideas you have ''well done'' . But as I have said this should help promote T/B even . Let us hope this year will be a good one !!!

wynyardman

Message Posted:
12/01/2010 20:09

Join or Login to Reply
Message 14 of 59 in Discussion

Pipie,

Some interesting and informative postings on Glencoe Forum. I hope it helps!

wynyardman

sienna

Message Posted:
12/01/2010 21:47

Join or Login to Reply
Message 15 of 59 in Discussion

thanks for the welll wishes more than a sniffle its not a cold, kidney infection and bloody painful but I won't bore you antibiotics will take a hold soon hopefully

put your tin hat on Pipie and good luck to T/B owners hope Lynx can fix it

Pipie

Message Posted:
13/01/2010 01:19

Join or Login to Reply
Message 16 of 59 in Discussion

Thanks Wyn .

Proof maintenance payments were paid ''all there for people to see''

Thu Feb 05, 2009 2:08 pm re TURQUOISE BAY

Sienna .

Thanks for good wishes

Onwards and upwards !!!!

newlad

Message Posted:
13/01/2010 01:35

Join or Login to Reply
Message 17 of 59 in Discussion

Pipie,

Excellent posts and best of luck,

Paul.

Pipie

Message Posted:
13/01/2010 02:06

Join or Login to Reply
Message 18 of 59 in Discussion

Cheers Paul. Believe me hand on heart it is all done in the best intention !!

gooligan

Message Posted:
13/01/2010 08:44

Join or Login to Reply
Message 19 of 59 in Discussion

Pipie,let me get this right.......you are now paying 25% more for less services,you had a dedicated team on site full time and now you only have part time services and the site is in a worse state now than is was before.

Your best intentions cost how many people their jobs?

msg 18 has to win the Neg Nick daftest post award of the year and it's only January!

Lazy days

Message Posted:
13/01/2010 10:15

Join or Login to Reply
Message 20 of 59 in Discussion

Mess 16

This only goes to show how low you can stoop pipie i directly call your honesty into question no matter how cleverly worded it is, here is the fact

You never paid a penny into the maintenance for the first 7 months, always your excuse all not in situ, glencoe even put membrane & gravel and plants round your apt. as a goodwil gesture and after many dozens of e-mails argument & discussion you agreed to pay six months fees, glencoe even waived the late payment penalty, that was the sum total of your contribution during the year glencoe were on the complex, i believe that everything will be printed on the glencoe forum soon starting with how greg got into the thing in the first place with p & c, with him financing the project as they had no money to invest, how p pulled out early on and Ms H came on board introduced to greg by c, how at the end they denied they were partners even tho several sites got prospectuses showing the company structure, and all knew who really ran GPC

Pipie

Message Posted:
13/01/2010 10:25

Join or Login to Reply
Message 21 of 59 in Discussion

Gooligan thanks for feedback on pics lovely to see Lynx have planted a row of trees, those will look lovely when established !!!!

Pipie

Message Posted:
13/01/2010 10:27

Join or Login to Reply
Message 22 of 59 in Discussion

Lazy days thank you for confirming I did pay maintainance . Have a nice day !!!!

Lazy days

Message Posted:
13/01/2010 10:42

Join or Login to Reply
Message 23 of 59 in Discussion

So you feel proud of the fact that you helped in the disruption and the fact that TQB was being held back by lack of funds from peeps like you, and that peeps are now paying much more maintenance with still more rises to come, all because of you and your band of brigands

BTW once again you are wrong the trees in the picture were planted by glencoe, fact, but they will thank you for the acknowledgement that they done something right

Still no response to mess 11 either, but thats typical of you isn't it

janey.m

Message Posted:
14/01/2010 17:18

Join or Login to Reply
Message 24 of 59 in Discussion

Good to see everyone pulling together and supporting the development – NOT. I am sick and tired of all the same rubbish being spouted on and on again. Greg as an ex mc you should be supporting Lynx as you know how difficult the job is, not lambasting them at every turn (sour grapes?). A lot of these problems are in part your making as you choose to leave the development and before you had left you had stopped doing the pools and watering the plants etc. That said if people like Pipie and those that paid nothing had been up to date with their payments and the developer had fulfilled all the promises then I am sure that the development would be perfect.

janey.m

Message Posted:
14/01/2010 17:20

Join or Login to Reply
Message 25 of 59 in Discussion

Cont…Now this is not the case Lynx is facing the same problems that Glencoe faced with non payers, they are getting little or no support from most of the residents, yet they are persevering, I suggest you look at the website, talk to the committee members (not Paul as he has not been to any of the meetings, nor replied to the emails sent to him, although he does have a lot of plans for the bar when the world cup is shown). This constant bickering is achieving nothing, grow up the lot of you!

Pipie

Message Posted:
14/01/2010 18:24

Join or Login to Reply
Message 26 of 59 in Discussion

Janey.m can you E-mail me on abkellis@hotmail.com

paulgeordie

Message Posted:
14/01/2010 18:25

Join or Login to Reply
Message 27 of 59 in Discussion

Thank you, janey.m. for your non bickering comments? I have been to meetings. but unlike some also have a buissness to run. in the past i have only tryed to help people on this site and will continue to do so. i am not a big i.t. person and not offten on the internet. but if anyone needs help on site they only have to come and ask.

I will have no problem with standing down from the committee. and hope you can get someone else to find the time to do this. I will speak to Jackie, and let her know of your conserns of my input. regards Paul

Isabella

Message Posted:
14/01/2010 18:27

Join or Login to Reply
Message 28 of 59 in Discussion

I followed the discussions with the previous management company very carefully as this same lady (Pipie) as well as causing such problems with that company at the time was also and still is causing tremendous problems on another site. I feel so so sorry that such people can cause so much upset.

Lazy days

Message Posted:
15/01/2010 10:25

Join or Login to Reply
Message 29 of 59 in Discussion

Janey,I am sorry you are upset genuinely, but I am not defending Greg directly, but am most defenitely having a go at pipie as she single handedly caused soooo much trouble and heartache for the previous management coy, making accusations and inuendo that as you are aware are well documented, she as is said above has done it on more than one place,

she does not know where to stop,

she does not know when to stop

she does not know how to stop

She does not know anything about what was going on in the background, greg was fighting more than one battle !!

She has tried to set up her own website forum, which nobody was interested in, she is in short an interfering meddling busybody who just cannot see the bigger picture, unfortunately she got into bed with AN other on TQB and between them they caused some MAJOR problems, I have seen the reams of emails sent from pipie, it would have been a full time job to deal with her alone

Lazy days

Message Posted:
15/01/2010 10:41

Join or Login to Reply
Message 30 of 59 in Discussion

The present management company are doing a very good job, but will not do more than funds allow, this is a fact that nobody can argue with as even Lynx will tell you that and indeed they have in their reports.

Janey you say in post 24 that greg should be supporting Lynx, (its a pity people didn't support him) you say a lot of the problems are in part HIS making, yet you go on in the same sentence to say what the problems were, didn't you get ample warning that the previous m/c would pull out or did you miss that,

did you also miss that if there is no money to do things then they wont be done

Did you also miss that the developers (or their agents) put locks on all the pool room hatches at the beginning of June 09 rendering it impossible for Baris to upkeep pools in the last month.

there are none so blind as those who cant see, but let me say that if some peeps had the same commitment as greg had then the complex would have flourished and workers would still have jobs.

janey.m

Message Posted:
15/01/2010 22:00

Join or Login to Reply
Message 31 of 59 in Discussion

Lazy days, I did not have a problem with him as an mc, which he should confirm, please see previous posts. I was also unaware that the developers put locks on, if that i the case I apologise (please note pipie). However it does not getaway from the constant slagging match that is going on. This continous battle does nothing but make us all look stupid.

You hit the nail on the head with pipie and her own web site etc and we should take the same approach here. Pipie you have in the past made some valid points however, these points are constantly over shadowed by the way you will not answer a question directly and will not admit you are wrong. Everyone needs to move on, including Greg.

The point I was making about Greg was the constant slagging of a site in which he has a property and does himself and us no favours, it was as I understand it (from Greg himself) his choice to leave, therfore the new mc should not be the but of his bitterness, that should be the developers.

rowlo

Message Posted:
15/01/2010 22:35

Join or Login to Reply
Message 32 of 59 in Discussion

just a thought , cant you e mail each other , lots of i did this , you did that , your on a public forum , your talking about your site ,potential buyers may be put off , think about it , good luck .

Pipie

Message Posted:
15/01/2010 23:11

Join or Login to Reply
Message 33 of 59 in Discussion

Rowlo see messege 26'' you can but try '' !!!!

rowlo

Message Posted:
15/01/2010 23:52

Join or Login to Reply
Message 34 of 59 in Discussion

fair enough , its a nice place , but getting bad publicity on here msg33.

Lazy days

Message Posted:
16/01/2010 08:53

Join or Login to Reply
Message 35 of 59 in Discussion

Pipie see mess 11, lets see if you can answer those specific points honestly, if not you should pack in posting on these boards, please notice peeps it is pipie who keeps the ball rolling, imho it is she you all have to thank for your present predicament, just take a look at the first post

Why did pipie feel the need to post that on here ?

2nd post from David, who rents a house never lived there when gpc were there so cannot comment, maybe sour grapes about a job (another story)

Post 4 good feedback (pipie)

Post 5, i point out who post 2 is

Mess 6 & 7 pipie once again launches into her well practiced vitriol

Mess 10 pipie *Have a management company that is making great strides to work with owners* do you not think this is a direct dig an gpc, did they not also make great strides at first to work with owners, does anybody honestly suggest except pipies gang that they didn't, does anybody honestly expect that Lynx will continue if they dont get fees in, i doubt it ! cont.

Lazy days

Message Posted:
16/01/2010 09:09

Join or Login to Reply
Message 36 of 59 in Discussion

Mess 10 from Pipie

We (note the we) have had an uphill battle from day one, but recent events have made the hill harder to climb, my view is if pipie had not been there the hill would have been overcome no problem.

Mess 12 & 13 just patronising each other to galvanise support, paul must be seen to be impartial and not take sides, more later

Mess 31 constant slagging of the site ??? i have trawled this board and cannot find a post from greg slagging the site, and on his own forum it was until recently moderated now it is open, he has posted pictures and made statements of fact, he has imho not slagged off anything, just called it like it is, and going by some of the emails he has recieved in support he is right.

For my part i will continue my fight as long as pipie wont back off and wont answer the direct questions being constantly put to her, as is my right

Pipie

Message Posted:
16/01/2010 10:08

Join or Login to Reply
Message 37 of 59 in Discussion

Rowlo I agree Turquoise bay is a lovely site and if all plans by Lynx come off it will be a fantastic site . It will take a while to gain trust with our new management company but i urge all to go and talk to Jackie and judge for themselves .

I for one think they will go that extra mile for Turquoise bay Lynx in my opinion are professional approachable and listen to owners something I look for in a management company and sooooooooooo glad we have them .

Lazy days

Message Posted:
16/01/2010 10:17

Join or Login to Reply
Message 38 of 59 in Discussion

then why are you trying to sell, just another example of the two facedness of the woman she has nooooooo scruples

Still noooooo answer to mess 11

david123

Message Posted:
16/01/2010 10:42

Join or Login to Reply
Message 39 of 59 in Discussion

Greg, (Lazydays)

One thing from the start don't post under different names thinking you are clever you not as good as you think.

The next point about not living there when Glencoe were here is maybe because you were not attending to the job, instead running away from everything because that is you all over I have always paid maintenance here and in advance so I will speak when I want.

Stop putting your point in anymore the site has got a new company who are doing the work.

As for the job thing you are the bitter one, not even calling to tell the truth I am the better one because I have not sat being bitter towards you.

But you still are bitter about something I have never slaged you off about in fact I would still to this day not slag you off about it I just wanted you to call and tell me what was going on nothing else.

If you feel you can then call me and I will speak to you I have nothing else against you apart from you not letting me know.

Regards.

David

Lazy days

Message Posted:
16/01/2010 11:07

Join or Login to Reply
Message 40 of 59 in Discussion

David123

You seem to have a little bit of a mix up i am not greg and it is very easy for me to prove, i know many things that have been going on though through him, the pub gossip etc, which you now seem to be into as well and i do believe you have 2 id's on this board how's that, yes as do many people and you really dont want to open that can of worms

I will keep putting my point in and you young man will not be in a position to stop me, you obviously listened to a lot of gossip did you ever ask greg for his version of events or did you listen to what certain stirrers told you ?, no dont bother to answer that as you have already

I suggest that you dont get yourself any further involved but if you have a problem get in touch with greg directly because you dont have a single clue what went on and how badly it affected him, these same people who are feeding you with the gossip *because that is what it is* ask you self what their committment and role was then think?

NCMan

Message Posted:
16/01/2010 11:17

Join or Login to Reply
Message 41 of 59 in Discussion

Wow So glad we do'nt live on this site all the constant bickering. !!!!!!

Lazy days

Message Posted:
16/01/2010 11:26

Join or Login to Reply
Message 42 of 59 in Discussion

Well i wont be saying anything further unless pipie starts again, but i do think this can all be solved if peeps paid what they were due, dont you pips ??

david123

Message Posted:
16/01/2010 11:27

Join or Login to Reply
Message 43 of 59 in Discussion

Hi,

I will contact him direct.

Regards.

David

Pipie

Message Posted:
16/01/2010 11:30

Join or Login to Reply
Message 44 of 59 in Discussion

MCman . On the contrary residents on the site appear to be very happy now. All will verify this !! Just need to get all owners on board , but we will just watch this space !!!

RubberDuck

Message Posted:
16/01/2010 14:55

Join or Login to Reply
Message 45 of 59 in Discussion

Hmmm. Posted by Pipie on the Glencoe forum on Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:01 pm http://glencoecyprus.com/glencoeforum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=18&start=50 It's pretty self-explanatory:

In response to the request for contributions to electricity i see no where in a contract that this is mentioned , if we look at this sensibly Glencoe could be asking for these extra monies as and well , should we not be adhering to a contract here ?

As regards maintenance on the recent update i recived last week from Glencoe we were informed that only one pool outside was in operation , there is still no sauna/steam and minigolf is still not in situ , yet we are still expected to pay full maintenece , plus owners are asked for extra monies re electric . is this fair approach i ask Glencoe ?

Donna .

I am not sure if you are an owner on Turqouise bay but either way have you recently been to visit the complex , ? well i have and i can report that the one pool is full of builders rubbish , the other pool is m

RubberDuck

Message Posted:
16/01/2010 14:55

Join or Login to Reply
Message 46 of 59 in Discussion

cont/

is murky , and the third pool although Greg says it is operational , i will give him the benefit of the doubt there , but our photographs we took in DECEMBER certainly does not promote clean pools , all i can say is that we have never stayed in our apartment on TURQUOISE BAY we have never used any of the ameinities .

Tell me Donna have you seen Turquoise bay recently if not PM me and i will send you or anyone else photo evidence to bear what i say is true .

Pipie

Message Posted:
16/01/2010 15:02

Join or Login to Reply
Message 47 of 59 in Discussion

Rubber duck and your point being ?????????

BillyB

Message Posted:
17/01/2010 12:30

Join or Login to Reply
Message 48 of 59 in Discussion

Ooh I feel a bit sick.

RubberDuck

Message Posted:
17/01/2010 13:19

Join or Login to Reply
Message 49 of 59 in Discussion

Pipie, you should be able to work it out.

Pipie

Message Posted:
17/01/2010 19:23

Join or Login to Reply
Message 50 of 59 in Discussion

Rubberduck are you quackers this thread is all about moving forward Glencoe is in the past end of !!!!

RubberDuck

Message Posted:
17/01/2010 22:13

Join or Login to Reply
Message 51 of 59 in Discussion

message 43:

David, did you get in touch?

message 50:

Pipie, do you think so?

Pipie

Message Posted:
17/01/2010 22:46

Join or Login to Reply
Message 52 of 59 in Discussion

Rubberduck . could you E-mail me abkellis@hotmail.com . cheers.

RubberDuck

Message Posted:
18/01/2010 00:09

Join or Login to Reply
Message 53 of 59 in Discussion

I really don't fancy my inbox being flooded by you Pipie. Sorry.

Pipie

Message Posted:
18/01/2010 00:44

Join or Login to Reply
Message 54 of 59 in Discussion

Ah just confirmed my thoughts Rubberduck (Greg )you must think I am as quackes as you . Move on !!! we all have on T/B now keep to the thread we all have to more important things on our agender .Onwards and upwards

Have a good evening .

cyprusishome

Message Posted:
18/01/2010 08:56

Join or Login to Reply
Message 55 of 59 in Discussion

For Moderator.

Is this thread serving a useful purpose other than a slanging match between the protagonisits that has been going on for 18 months to my knowledge.

This is a personal issue and should be dealt with away from any forum other than their own relating to the particular site.

I know we have up and downers relating to TRNC and general topics on this forum but this is not appropriate in my opinion.

Pipie

Message Posted:
18/01/2010 10:40

Join or Login to Reply
Message 56 of 59 in Discussion

cyprusishome .

To be fair you do not have to read the thread as I choose not to read posts if they appear to be of no interest to me . please take this in the friendly way it is intended !!

RubberDuck

Message Posted:
18/01/2010 22:03

Join or Login to Reply
Message 57 of 59 in Discussion

You don't seem to take anything in Pipie. You have already accused me of being Greg and I have already told you I am not him. On several occassions. Methinks you have an obsession with him...

What purpose will my emailing you serve? If it is really necessary I guess I will but, seriously, why?

johndp

Message Posted:
18/01/2010 22:04

Join or Login to Reply
Message 58 of 59 in Discussion

Im learning a lot from this i think pipie youre magic

AlsancakJack

Message Posted:
18/01/2010 22:15

Join or Login to Reply
Message 59 of 59 in Discussion

This thread is now closed. Reason: Thread went off topic.

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.