North Cyprus Tourist Board - Booking online with Pegasus airline
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Booking online with Pegasus airline

Booking online with Pegasus airline

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» Read about Flights to North Cyprus

» Book North Cyprus Flights Online

» Driving Directions from Ercan Airport to Kyrenia

» Read about Ercan Airport North Cyprus

pipebender

Message Posted:
12/01/2010 22:01

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 11 in Discussion

In December i tried to book online with Pegasus but it would not take my payment i tried three times and failed, i checked my account the next day and no payment had been taken, so i thought no more about it, tonight i looked at my account again and they have taken the money's twice and refunded it once and i have now got to try and get it refunded, fat chance. I had no notification from pgs at all.

flightholiday

Message Posted:
12/01/2010 22:39

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 11 in Discussion

Tony,

I am not sure what we can do but if you would like to email me with the details and contact points for you & I will ask for you.

Truly there are no promises.

We do not have problems as a rule working through the agents sites for CTA & Pegasus (a bit more cranky than the public portals and slower but as a rule less prone to problems).

Tom

IAH Ltd

info@flightholiday.co.uk

phylray

Message Posted:
12/01/2010 22:53

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 11 in Discussion

This happened to me too, and I did phone and email them and eventually the overpayment was repaid.

As it took some time from their first acknowledgement I had contacted my bank credit card and they

repaid the money then later amended it when Pegasus payment came through. So don't worry if you paid

by credit card.

smithy

Message Posted:
13/01/2010 07:33

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 11 in Discussion

I have Never had any luck with booking on line with Pegasus, so gave up and went into their offices, that way they can only take the money once,

Good luck and hope you get your money refunded

geronimo

Message Posted:
13/01/2010 10:47

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 11 in Discussion

We too have had nothing but trouble booking on line with Pegasus, chucking out our card on several occasions and then when we went back the price goes up!! Booking through CTA we have had absolutely no trouble just hope the flight will be good!

stevie-d

Message Posted:
13/01/2010 11:22

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 11 in Discussion

When prices go up when you check on line, if you can clear the cookies, the price will co back to origanal.

stevie-d

newlad

Message Posted:
13/01/2010 12:08

Join or Login to Reply
Message 7 of 11 in Discussion

Tried myself but their site is a nightmare so gave up,

Paul.

Cyprusquest

Message Posted:
13/01/2010 12:21

Join or Login to Reply
Message 8 of 11 in Discussion

stevie-d not always that way I tried it once and the prices went up! I guess that it could go either way on any airline.

If you are all having so many problems why not go to an agent like flightholiday on this board and pay them instead of the airlines direct or as Smithy did go to the Pegasus agents in TRNC.

flightholiday

Message Posted:
13/01/2010 13:06

Join or Login to Reply
Message 9 of 11 in Discussion

Msg 6

We always hold options for cusomers because that way the price does not go up. It is very rare to get the price going down but it has sometimes as options are released and we catch lower prices for clients if we can.

Msg 8

Your first line is spot on on the public site and that is also tue on the agents site.

Thanks for the advert for us at http://www.flightholiday.co.uk and you are correct Pegasus shops in TRNC are not Pegasus but their main North Cyprus agent CYXP knowing them well they will be helpfull but being agents not the airline like most travel agents they will give little or no assistance if you book direct and or on line with Pegasus.

colly

Message Posted:
13/01/2010 15:38

Join or Login to Reply
Message 10 of 11 in Discussion

Always ring your credit card company first and tell them of the booking prior to making it. They will clear the transaction. I was told by my credit card company that they are on a hi fraud possibility list so in a lot of cases the transaction is stopped by anti fraud measures of the credit card company.

Often also if you do not process all the way through you may find that you have reserved the option, if you try to book from the start again often the prices are higher because you have increased the price with your option. Make a note of the reservation number and instead of starting again bring up the option and just pay for it.

It is a bind but all should be o.k. if you follow the instructions or use Tom.

flightholiday

Message Posted:
13/01/2010 15:44

Join or Login to Reply
Message 11 of 11 in Discussion

Colly:

Thanks two recomendations in three hours it mus be a record.

Tom

flightholiday or IAH on Skype

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.