North Cyprus Tourist Board - Directions please **********
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Directions please **********

Directions please **********

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» Driving Directions from Ercan Airport to Kyrenia

» Driving Directions from Larnaca Airport to Kyrenia

» North Cyprus Map

Sazna

Message Posted:
15/01/2010 09:51

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 4 in Discussion

Can somebody please give me directions to Tectan from Lefkosa roundabout.

Thank you

scruff

Message Posted:
15/01/2010 10:05

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 4 in Discussion

Assuming you mean the Lefkosa roundabout in Girne?

As you come from Lefkosa, you go straight over that roundabout & continue down the road past the Colony Hotel on your left. You will then reach another roundabout where the Girne Belediye is situated. I would suggest that you bear right & take the 3nd exit at this roundabout & park in the Belediye car park. Entrance on the left just after you have left the roundabout. Having parked your car, leave the car park & head back towards the roundabout. You want the first exit at the roundabout as you were coming from Lefkosa & down the hill into the town. This is now a one way street. Continue down the street, past the crossroads at the bottom of the hill & continue slightly up hill until you reach Tectan on RH side of the road. This is the tectan shop, but they also have a repair shop nearby & it's quite likely that the immersion heater element that you require will be there. Ask Tectan shop for directions to the other location.

Sazna

Message Posted:
15/01/2010 10:12

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 4 in Discussion

Many thanks for the reply.

scruff

Message Posted:
15/01/2010 10:26

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 4 in Discussion

Just one last point Sazna. it seems a long trip to come all the way from Lefkosa to Girne for an immersion heater element. Okay so Tectan sell the heavier duty one in Girne, but I can't believe you will not be able to find the same in Lefkosa? No Turkish yourself or a Turkish speaking friend? I'm sure Tectan will charge more than you would pay in Lefkosa for the same item. Everything in Girne costs more than in Lefkosa. I would always buy an expensive item in Lefkosa or enquire in Lefkosa (via Internet or phone) first before making the trip.

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.