North Cyprus Tourist Board - Directions to High Commission in Lefkosa
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Directions to High Commission in Lefkosa

Directions to High Commission in Lefkosa

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» Driving Directions from Ercan Airport to Kyrenia

» Driving Directions from Larnaca Airport to Kyrenia

» Read about North Nicosia Cyprus

» North Cyprus Map

mags111

Message Posted:
05/03/2010 10:18

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 6 in Discussion

Can anyone give me directions to the high commission to get my passport done?? Thanks

GreenArmy

Message Posted:
05/03/2010 10:33

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 6 in Discussion

If you look on their website there are instructions from the south and a map I think. It is basically on the green line NW of the old town.

everon

Message Posted:
05/03/2010 10:43

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 6 in Discussion

straight across the roundabout in lefkosa, past the hospital, a short way further down that road, the outside lane arrows to turn right, you will see a building where you turn that says something like coksular beer garden, after you have turned right follow the road for a couple of kilometres until you come to a mini roundabout, you can only turn left or go straight on, go straight on a few metres, you will see some large bollards on your right the high commission is there.

joandjelly

Message Posted:
05/03/2010 11:40

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 6 in Discussion

Further to everon's excellent directions, just to let you know you can park to the right hand side of the building. You cannot take mobile phones into the building so make sure you leave them in the car.

Jovial_John

Message Posted:
05/03/2010 12:22

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 6 in Discussion

Sorry to be pedantic but message 3 needs clarification.

The right turn that you want is several kilometres past the hospital. After the hospital there are 2 sets of traffic lights, the first takes you to Metehan - it is the 2nd lights that you want and you must be careful to be in the right hand lane well in advance. (Prior to these lights there is a point where the road splits and here you also need to be in the right hand lane or you will be forced left). Having turned right at these lights you carry on through another set of lights near the (I think) Citroen dealers. This road then has lots of shops on both sides and you will then reach what is not really a roundabout. The road you are on swings left through 90 degrees and the straight on (which you want) is actually a give way - you do not have priority as you do on a roundabout and must wait until the road from the left is clear. Then straight over and turn right after about 400 metres.

mags111

Message Posted:
05/03/2010 18:16

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 6 in Discussion

Thanks for all the help. I know exactly where you mean. Thank you all

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.