North Cyprus Tourist Board - [KYRENIA] No more requests for private walks please!
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > [KYRENIA] No more requests for private walks please!

[KYRENIA] No more requests for private walks please!

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» Read about Kyrenia North Cyprus

» Kyrenia Cyprus Photo Gallery

» Kyrenia Sights

DutchCrusader

Message Posted:
13/03/2010 12:38

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 1 in Discussion

I have now walked in Kyrenia with more than 300 people (mainly British residents and holidaymakers, but also Turkish Cypriots, Americans, Belgians, Germans, Russians, Czechs and Dutchmen). The walks were 'public' and 'private' (on request) and I'm glad that kind words about the walks and Kyrenia were even spread in the UK. But the latter also means that holidaymakers are now mailing me and asking for a "Kyrenia Walk" on certain dates "when they happen to be in TRNC". Sorry, I don't do that any longer. History is not my job - it has my deep interest but is only my hobby. No more requests for private walks please!

There are two more Kyrenia Walks on the agenda ( http://www.cyprus44.com/forums/32277.asp ): Number 14 on Sunday March 21 and ABSOLUTELY THE LAST ONE (no kidding!), number 15 on Sunday March 28.

If you are interested: book now (free), via email to mcf.trnc@gmail.com - this is really your last chance this year!

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.