North Cyprus Tourist Board - Anyone been able to re-book their Monarch flight??
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Anyone been able to re-book their Monarch flight??

Anyone been able to re-book their Monarch flight??

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» Read about Flights to North Cyprus

» Book North Cyprus Flights Online

» Driving Directions from Ercan Airport to Kyrenia

» Read about Ercan Airport North Cyprus

KickingK

Message Posted:
21/04/2010 21:13

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 7 in Discussion

I have been trying to get hold of Monarch Airlines to re-schedule my flight and thought this may be easier now the air restrictions have been lifted. Not answering phones. Sent automated emails via their website, but still no news......................just wondered if anyone else has had any joy?!!

butters

Message Posted:
21/04/2010 21:22

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 7 in Discussion

Hi

I re-booked my flights with Monarch on Tuesday on line it was very easy,

we have paid the charges to change flights. This morning received an email told me how to claim

the charges back. Customer servicw has been very good online, kept us updated.

regards

L.

suntanman

Message Posted:
21/04/2010 21:25

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 7 in Discussion

I was at Luton airport last thursday as the flights were being cancelled, and was given their helpline number. I rang every 10 mins or so, until Saturday evening, and gave up!

Sent an email on Thursday afternoon, eventually got a reply on Sunday evening to say my refund is being processed. It still hasn't been put back in to my bank account!

Good luck.

suntanman

Message Posted:
21/04/2010 21:27

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 7 in Discussion

Monarch say that you can re book your flight on line, but need to pay any difference in fares, and claim it back from them within 30 days.

suntanman

Message Posted:
21/04/2010 21:32

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 7 in Discussion

In the meantime, I booked a flight with pegasus to fly last Tuesday, this flight was also cancelled, called them on Wed morning, got through within minutes. I had to cancell my seat reservations and re book for the new flight (paying again for the seats) but the original costs for reservations has already been processed and refunded to my credit card immediately.

KickingK

Message Posted:
21/04/2010 22:13

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 7 in Discussion

Thank you All!!

Didn't know you had to pay to change flights and then claim back. So far I have just completed the online automated request re-booking email. Did you need to 'sign in' to your account to change bookings?

Feeling a bit more positive now............will give it a go!!

stephen48

Message Posted:
21/04/2010 23:23

Join or Login to Reply
Message 7 of 7 in Discussion

have to give credit to kthy. they have been fantastic throughout this crisis. as flights have been cancelled we have been "hopping" onto the next one as necessary. when told our flight was cancelled yesterday afternoon we altered it to saturday. they rang us this morning offering us flights tonight, thursday, friday. well done kthy, the service has been excellent.

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.