North Cyprus Tourist Board - long term rental needed catalkoy to girne town centre area
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > long term rental needed catalkoy to girne town centre area

long term rental needed catalkoy to girne town centre area

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» North Cyprus Property Rental Guide

snydalecyps

Message Posted:
03/07/2008 13:28

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 7 in Discussion

Myself and my daughter are moving over 27th Aug, initially 6 months with a view to a permanent move then looking to buy. We would like a 3/4 bed villa furnished / unfurnished with pool.A residential area would be perfect.If villa not available immediately then we can find stay with friends temporarily. If anyone can help me out please reply via here or e-mail me direct.Thankyou

airbag

Message Posted:
03/07/2008 14:55

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 7 in Discussion

Hello there, we have a villa 100m from sea front at Catalkoy directly in front of Malpas as crow flies. We could let for the winter season Mid Oct until begining of May. Villa is furnished, very stylish, 3 bed, en-suite, fabulous garden and private pool. Let me know if this is any good. Would be looking for £600 per month.

cheers

Nicky

airbag

Message Posted:
03/07/2008 18:46

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 7 in Discussion

Hi i should have added, it has broadband wireless internet, satellite dish TV plasma TV, not very good sales woman am I?!

daisy9

Message Posted:
05/07/2008 15:09

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 7 in Discussion

Hi, not sure if my house is suitable, no private pool but the shared one is just over the road and is very quiet, in Chatalkoy, let me know if you want any more details

snydalecyps

Message Posted:
08/07/2008 00:05

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 7 in Discussion

Hi Nicky,

Do you have any photographs of your villa? As I can remember, will your villa be behind the new chinese restaurant on the main road then?

Thanks Sarah

cyprus1

Message Posted:
08/07/2008 01:00

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 7 in Discussion

A 3 bedroom villa, 1.5 miles from Kyrenia and 500 metres from secluded cove. The house is fully airconditioned with shutters, has 2 good sized downstairs bedrooms with 2 new single beds each and built in wardrobes and an upstairs master bedroom with double bed, built in ward robes and ensuite. Downstairs kitchen and living room area is open plan. The kitchen has all new white goods including dishwasher, fridge-freezer, gas cooker, microwave, washing machine. Living room has new cane suite and tv and video player and large fireplace. Downstairs bathroom and ensuite have electric showers. There is large garden with it's own well for topping up the 10 x 5 metre pool. There are sea and mountain views from balcony.

£450.00 PER MONTH

Contact, stephen@sunnycyprus.net

airbag

Message Posted:
08/07/2008 19:59

Join or Login to Reply
Message 7 of 7 in Discussion

Hi sarah, we are right next to the Golden Cove Simogen development. Can I have your email address and I'll glady send pics, alternatively go to http://www.holiday-rentals.co.uk, choose Cyprus then Kyrenia area. Ours is the one with the very green garden (you'll see what I mean!) Currently top of 4th page but may move up because Ive just updated availability.

cheers

Nicky

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.