North Cyprus Tourist Board - Villa to let in Karakum (Long Term)
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Villa to let in Karakum (Long Term)

Villa to let in Karakum (Long Term)

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» North Cyprus Property Rental Guide

cyprus1

Message Posted:
07/07/2008 16:17

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 6 in Discussion

A 3 bedroom villa, 1.5 miles from Kyrenia and 500 metres from secluded cove. The house is fully airconditioned with shutters, has 2 good sized downstairs bedrooms with 2 new single beds each and built in wardrobes and an upstairs master bedroom with double bed, built in ward robes and ensuite. Downstairs kitchen and living room area is open plan. The kitchen has all new white goods including dishwasher, fridge-freezer, gas cooker, microwave, washing machine. Living room has new cane suite and tv and video player and large fireplace. Downstairs bathroom and ensuite have electric showers. There is large garden with it's own well for topping up the 10 x 5 metre pool. There are sea and mountain views from balcony.

£450.00 PER MONTH

Contact, stephen@sunnycyprus.net

phantom

Message Posted:
08/07/2008 00:08

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 6 in Discussion

how much is it for 2 weeks

cyprus1

Message Posted:
08/07/2008 00:57

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 6 in Discussion

Hi Sorry this is for long term rent.

bobby10

Message Posted:
08/07/2008 23:35

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 6 in Discussion

Hi stephen please could you send pics and explain in short where it is,however driving back to cyprus tommorrow afternoon.Hope tp hear from you before then,as I might not get internet connection to receive your mail,but will look at my mail before I disconect. and leave england Many thanks but it would of being easier to have a property to reside to once we have arrived.

With Kind Regards

Beverley

bobby10

Message Posted:
08/07/2008 23:38

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 6 in Discussion

Hi stephen please could you send pics and explain in short where it is,however driving back to cyprus tommorrow afternoon.Hope tp hear from you before then,as I might not get internet connection to receive your mail,but will look at my mail before I disconect. and leave england Many thanks but it would of being easier to have a property to reside to once we have arrived.

With Kind Regards

Beverley (please could you email me if property is available at cooperbeverley22@yahoo.com ) it would be a quicker responce.Thanks

alibop

Message Posted:
12/07/2008 22:26

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 6 in Discussion

Hello,we would like to rent a fully furnished villa from November 2008 untill maybe May 2010, at present I'm in Ozankoy. Please get back to me on e-mail -

dimphena@hotmail.com

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.