North Cyprus Tourist Board - Praise where praise is due Tom @Flight Holiday
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Praise where praise is due Tom @Flight Holiday

Praise where praise is due Tom @Flight Holiday

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» Read about Flights to North Cyprus

» Book North Cyprus Flights Online

» Driving Directions from Ercan Airport to Kyrenia

» Read about Ercan Airport North Cyprus

» Read about North Cyprus Holidays

» Book your North Cyprus Holiday online

Dawnie1

Message Posted:
24/05/2010 17:05

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 5 in Discussion

I don't very often post praise or criticism on here as people will always have varying views, but I would just like to say thank you to Tom @ Flight Holiday.

I had been trying to book my Xmas flights with Pegasus through Tom & they would/could not accept my bank cards, either mine or husbands. It was not this end, but their problem.

Tom has extended the option 3 times for me & all the time keeping the same original cost, it has taken over a week to sort out with various faxes, calls etc to Turkey all made by Tom & finally it has been sorted today & the flights paid for.

Although I have used Tom in the past, I have been booking direct lately & promised him that as he had provided so much information during the ash cloud that I would book through him next time (had already got the rest of this years flights) & boy am I glad I did.

The hassle was all his & not mine & he worked hard to get those flights sorted for me, so thanks Tom & credit where credit is due.

flightholiday

Message Posted:
29/05/2010 01:41

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 5 in Discussion

Thank you Dawn, Alan also had his part. This is all part of the customer service we try to give unhappily sometimes some still do fall too the way side as we are only as small team.

Rottolover

Message Posted:
29/05/2010 06:48

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 5 in Discussion

Yes, I guess I must be one of those who has fallen by the wayside, as it's been 6 weeks now and still neither Tom nor Alan has managed to book anything for me or even get back to me....

simbas

Message Posted:
29/05/2010 07:43

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 5 in Discussion

Well Rotto , that is very strange , i think Toms strongest point is communication , he helped us out also , we couldn't have got a better service , communication was second to none

Simbas

Rottolover

Message Posted:
29/05/2010 07:59

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 5 in Discussion

I think many people on this board would agree with you, Simbas, which is why I tried to get him to help me.

But my experience so far is anything but good.

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.