North Cyprus Tourist Board - Furniture - Bogz
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Furniture - Bogz

Furniture - Bogz

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» Read Cyprus44 Article on Buying Furniture in North Cyprus

DarrenW

Message Posted:
29/06/2007 12:26

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 4 in Discussion

I need to get a two bed appartment furnished before middle of August in Bogaz. I wont be out there until then so the company will have to actually set the furniture up. Basically I need the appartment habitable.

Any suggestions of companies and estimated cost?

Thanks

Notsoboredhw

Message Posted:
29/06/2007 14:09

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 4 in Discussion

Try http://www.frankandjoan.com. They can order the furniture, having it delivered and put it together for you and they can also arrange curtains/blinds etc. There are lots of other companies too but not sure whether they will put it all up for you. I think Homefront is another company and Fiskos - have a look at Cyprus Yellow Pages.

saint3

Message Posted:
29/06/2007 19:47

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 4 in Discussion

Hi Darrenw, i had lesleyvision@sunnycyprus.net, and she did everything for from furniture, curtains, mats, pots and pans everything you can think of even the loo brush.......

Oknala

Message Posted:
01/07/2007 22:33

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 4 in Discussion

I would also recommed the frankandjoan website, I have not used them as bought a place already furnished (ugh!! but furniture etc thrown in with price..) but have heard from a few people that have use f&j and v happy with the service. We did buy a few bits and pieces independenty - but only when we were recommended by local people where to go, and it was a lot of running around. Still looking for somewhere to buy some nice pictures though, any suggestions anybody? I don't want local scenes, unless they are of hills or the ocean, I like views or 'crazy' pictures as my OH calls them - ie the sort of picture that doesn't make sense, but you like it for some reason...

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.