North Cyprus Tourist Board - very confused CTA ticket holder,
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > very confused CTA ticket holder,

very confused CTA ticket holder,

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» Read about Flights to North Cyprus

» Book North Cyprus Flights Online

» Driving Directions from Ercan Airport to Kyrenia

» Read about Ercan Airport North Cyprus

vonny

Message Posted:
30/06/2010 20:32

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 4 in Discussion

Hi, my husband and i are due to fly to Stansted at the beginning of August for our daughters wedding,im reading some of the posts on Cyprus 44 and its confusing me more. Its saying once the dates past i can claim on my credit card, but Atlas jet is taking CTA tickets, but i cant wait till the day to find out.Is there somebody who knows anyone that is dealing with the people who booked and paid their money with this company who went bust. im also worried if i leave this too long i'll be unable to find another flight to london as they will be fully booked.

nickw

Message Posted:
30/06/2010 21:12

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 4 in Discussion

Vonny, We are very much with you on this. We have as a family 10 flights booked, 6 on 12.7.10 from Birmingham and a further 4 on 18.8.10 from Manchester. We have spoken to Atlas, no flights from Birmingham. Our credit card say no money back until after we should have travelled. We have paid roughly £2500.00 for the 10 flights and really don't know what to do. Atlas offered a flight out on the 10th from Stanstead which we cannot take as at a wedding but did not offer any flights back. We just don't know what to do as flights are available to Larnaca but could be massively out of pocket!!!!. Good luck. Nick

cyprusishome

Message Posted:
30/06/2010 22:00

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 4 in Discussion

Think the simple answer for now is NO!

The info in Cyprus Today, today was that full timetable will be presented on 6th July, from that you should be able to guage if the flights will fit your schedule. After that, if you booked on internet you just have to contact the telephone numbers given. We used a travel agent, cost difference was zero, and they do all the follow up for ourselves and all who booked with them.

Only other thing I can suggest is you contact a travel agent, explain the position and see if the can offer any guidance. We use Ankara Travel almost opposite the Dome Hotel, I think I can safely say they will not ignore your plea. Please do not mention my name otherwise I may get banned!!!! lol

vonny

Message Posted:
30/06/2010 22:15

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 4 in Discussion

Thank you Cyprusishome, i will go to Ankara travel tomorrow.

nickw i hope everything works out for you and your family, best of luck

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.