North Cyprus Tourist Board - ATLAS / CTA information translated from ATLAS WEB site
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > ATLAS / CTA information translated from ATLAS WEB site

ATLAS / CTA information translated from ATLAS WEB site

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» Read about Flights to North Cyprus

» Book North Cyprus Flights Online

» Driving Directions from Ercan Airport to Kyrenia

» Read about Ercan Airport North Cyprus

ConsumeAffair

Message Posted:
02/07/2010 16:55

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 1 in Discussion

I hope this helps to perhaps throw some light on the very stressful situation. I have translated from TURKISH ATLAS' ADVICE TO PASSENGERS in regards to passengers who have bought tickets with CTA or Hold CTA Tickets. IT IS NOT A LITERAL TRANSLATION (in order not to go in to gobbidly gook) I also included below the Atlas' site translation. This is directly off the ATLAS JET WEB SITE FAQ RE CTA TICKET HOLDERS Passengers Holding CTA Tickets are request to turn up at the respective airports on the days when we have scheduled flights. They will be able to fly with Atlas providing there are seats available on these flights. In addition the passenger with tickets are asked to: Validate their tickets at the CTA sales offices at the air port and present it to Atlas at check in. Those passenger who do not hold tickets or have not collected their tickets and do not have any proof in writing of their booking must provide identification, their credit card / credit card details showing proof......

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.