North Cyprus Tourist Board - Tom at Flightholiday.co.uk - What a star...
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Tom at Flightholiday.co.uk - What a star...

Tom at Flightholiday.co.uk - What a star...

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» Read about Flights to North Cyprus

» Book North Cyprus Flights Online

» Driving Directions from Ercan Airport to Kyrenia

» Read about Ercan Airport North Cyprus

» Read about North Cyprus Holidays

» Book your North Cyprus Holiday online

McSteviet

Message Posted:
06/07/2010 13:32

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 6 in Discussion

I would just like to thank Tom at IAH (www.flightholiday.co.uk ), for the wonderful service I have just received in trackng down my missing flights with Pegasus.

I was not a customer of his and bought these tickets on the Pegasus website, but had lost all booking references and could not get the right answer from the Call Centre. Tom assised by his colleague Peter, who works for Pegasus in the UK, managed to retreive all my details and get my tickets.

I think, it is well worth using Tom in any holiday plans you may have, just for the service which he supplies and access to Peter at Pegasus, without whom I was facing having to rebuy tickets at very short notice and huge cost, so thankyou both again.

Please consider using their services for holidays & flights. It's not worth the stress I put myself through in the last 24hrs, panicing, when an agent of this quality is available at the end of a phone.

Mc

joandjelly

Message Posted:
06/07/2010 14:12

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 6 in Discussion

I would certainly not want to take any business away from Tom who is second to none in customer service terms, but I just thought I would say that whenever I have flown Pegasus (most recently last week) I just turn up at the airport and hand over my passport. I have never had to show tickets or a reference number although I agree it doesn't hurt to have it to hand just in case.

paddywack

Message Posted:
06/07/2010 14:49

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 6 in Discussion

When I flew in May I was asked for the e ticket at both Stanstead and Ercan by Pegasus

flightholiday

Message Posted:
06/07/2010 15:27

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 6 in Discussion

We always send all e-tickets to our clients and advise them to have them with them.

In theory the passport is enough but I do not agree that it is all. In some instances you need extra "proof positive" this also includes your travel insurance etc.

http://www.flightholiday.co.uk

Snaefell

Message Posted:
06/07/2010 15:44

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 6 in Discussion

Tom arranged our flights in April and was very helpful in all respects. He emailed full documentation and itinary and I printed it all off just to be on the safe side. We showed our e-tickets at Manchester check in. We will definitely use flightholiday in the future. Fantastic service.

simbas

Message Posted:
06/07/2010 15:45

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 6 in Discussion

Yep , he sorted me out too { or should i say my travelling problem }

Simbas

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.