North Cyprus Tourist Board - Atlas Airlines thank you
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Atlas Airlines thank you

Atlas Airlines thank you

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» Read about Flights to North Cyprus

» Book North Cyprus Flights Online

» Driving Directions from Ercan Airport to Kyrenia

» Read about Ercan Airport North Cyprus

doddies

Message Posted:
07/07/2010 23:02

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 3 in Discussion

Have had my CTA flights changed to Atlas. Could not fault the two girls in the Girne office who dealt with my transaction. Competent, smiling and a pleasure to deal with. What a pity CTA could not and Pegasus cannot be the same. The goverment seem to be Ostriches in the CTA problem, "lets bury our heads in the sand" or " it`s nothing to do with us".

I was on the Pegasus flight that was mentioned in todays paper. The excuse given was untrue. The runway landing lights were turned "OFF". I am informing CAA and FAA of this incident.

If there were" thick fog" how come Turkish Airlines and Atlas planes were allowed to land? Maybe a bit of "skullduggery" against Pegasus

Mr Eriser (Air Traffic Control) should learn his maths, it was more than 200 passengers on the plane, not " about 100"

Let`s hope Atlas make a good job of the situation and show this government and the tourist industry how a "National Airline" can be run.

Lilli

Message Posted:
07/07/2010 23:05

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 3 in Discussion

all we can do is hope, hope everybody gets thier flights with no extra charges, pegasus and turkish airlines are pricing themselves out of the market x

janjin

Message Posted:
07/07/2010 23:06

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 3 in Discussion

doddies

I hope your landing wasn't too frightening, I know what an emergency landing is.

It's not a good experience.

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.