North Cyprus Tourist Board - pegasus from manchester gets us out of the CTA mire
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > pegasus from manchester gets us out of the CTA mire

pegasus from manchester gets us out of the CTA mire

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» Read about Flights to North Cyprus

» Book North Cyprus Flights Online

» Driving Directions from Ercan Airport to Kyrenia

» Read about Ercan Airport North Cyprus

andy-f

Message Posted:
13/07/2010 23:43

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 4 in Discussion

we were booked to fly with CTA on wednesday next week ( 21 july ) been waiting for information for last couple of weeks about atlasjet taking us , today we got the call to say sorry you aint flying on atlasjet on said day and time . because we booked through a good company who use anatolian sky we where given option of full refund of what we paid CTA £1140 or alternate flights , this sunday with pegasus but we would have to pay £340 extra for all three of us or monarch at £90 extra but into larnacre, we chose pegasus as its easier to get to our place in tatlisu . i wasnt even aware pegasus fly from manchaester , anyway its resolved as far as we are concerned but what a shambles this whole fiasco with CTA as been

andy

Blackpoolfan

Message Posted:
13/07/2010 23:47

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 4 in Discussion

Andy

Fly Monarch my old friend never a problem always on time ish Is your place any closer to that ravine yet or do you fish out of your bathroom window

andy-f

Message Posted:
13/07/2010 23:56

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 4 in Discussion

hi steve , last month i cast from my patio and it was 102 turns on my fox stratoss reel , if its less when i try next week ill be worried mate1

Blackpoolfan

Message Posted:
13/07/2010 23:57

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 4 in Discussion

Andy

If its below 90 this time you are Fu*ked cram as many holiday's in as you can mate..........

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.