North Cyprus Tourist Board - pegasus from manchester gets us out of the CTA mire
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > pegasus from manchester gets us out of the CTA mire

pegasus from manchester gets us out of the CTA mire

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» Read about Flights to North Cyprus

» Book North Cyprus Flights Online

» Driving Directions from Ercan Airport to Kyrenia

» Read about Ercan Airport North Cyprus

andy-f

Message Posted:
13/07/2010 23:43

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 4 in Discussion

we were booked to fly with CTA on wednesday next week ( 21 july ) been waiting for information for last couple of weeks about atlasjet taking us , today we got the call to say sorry you aint flying on atlasjet on said day and time . because we booked through a good company who use anatolian sky we where given option of full refund of what we paid CTA 1140 or alternate flights , this sunday with pegasus but we would have to pay 340 extra for all three of us or monarch at 90 extra but into larnacre, we chose pegasus as its easier to get to our place in tatlisu . i wasnt even aware pegasus fly from manchaester , anyway its resolved as far as we are concerned but what a shambles this whole fiasco with CTA as been

andy

Blackpoolfan

Message Posted:
13/07/2010 23:47

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 4 in Discussion

Andy

Fly Monarch my old friend never a problem always on time ish Is your place any closer to that ravine yet or do you fish out of your bathroom window

andy-f

Message Posted:
13/07/2010 23:56

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 4 in Discussion

hi steve , last month i cast from my patio and it was 102 turns on my fox stratoss reel , if its less when i try next week ill be worried mate1

Blackpoolfan

Message Posted:
13/07/2010 23:57

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 4 in Discussion

Andy

If its below 90 this time you are Fu*ked cram as many holiday's in as you can mate..........

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.