North Cyprus Tourist Board - Best Place to purchase pampers nappies and Aptimil in Northern Cyprus
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Best Place to purchase pampers nappies and Aptimil in Northern Cyprus

Best Place to purchase pampers nappies and Aptimil in Northern Cyprus

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» Property Buying Procedure in North Cyprus

» Cyprus44 North Cyprus Guide (Over 200 Info Pages)

» Book North Cyprus Hotels and Flights

Jodienjon

Message Posted:
23/07/2010 20:03

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 7 in Discussion

Hi guys,

AS there are many happy shoopers here that go out looking for bargins has anyone found the best place to purchase aptimil and pampers nappies, are there any supermarkets doing any deals.

This is when you miss Asda's and the boxes of nappies you can get for next to nothing.

Alos need a baby bath if anyone knows of a good place to get one of these here or south

Thanks Peeps

susief

Message Posted:
23/07/2010 21:28

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 7 in Discussion

I saw a baby bath for sale upstairs in Stormax - it's a relatively new shop near Lemar in Karaoglanoglu (on the same side and just before you get to Lemar if coming from Alsancak direction). Not sure how much or how good they are as I wasn't really looking closely.

Pixie

Message Posted:
24/07/2010 09:42

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 7 in Discussion

We use both for our baby. A 900 gram tub of Aptamil is 37.50 turkish lira and I have never seen it on sale or advertised lower. Sometimes supermarkets do a special on pampers, but you have to check them all out. They are pretty expensive. I am currently using some that Igot in Istanbul for half theprice of here.

airy____fairy

Message Posted:
24/07/2010 10:05

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 7 in Discussion

The pampers where on offer in every market 2 months ago but back to normal price now - 23.50 tl for 54 size 3 nappies - they where redused to 16 tl - big saving!!!

Jodienjon

Message Posted:
27/07/2010 08:46

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 7 in Discussion

Ok thanks guys,

taraakadli

Message Posted:
30/07/2010 14:47

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 7 in Discussion

in lefkoşa theres a store called aksoy. they have baby baths there, i just bought one last week for around 30 lira, but they also have nice baths in 'jumbo' in the greek side for around 10 euros. (worth having a look there as they have loads of baby stuff prices starting from 2 euros)

they have special stores especially for the soldiers and there familys over here, where nappies are cheaper then the other shops. some of them you have to have a cypriot id card to get in though, so if you have any cypriot friends that could go for you its worth a look

rsalih

Message Posted:
31/07/2010 07:16

Join or Login to Reply
Message 7 of 7 in Discussion

hi it,s not just a cypriot id card that you need, you have to have a special card that you have to apply for. But i think that you cant even get them now. These shops are strictly for army personel now.

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.