North Cyprus Tourist Board - Aphrodite Beachfront (New member)
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Aphrodite Beachfront (New member)

Aphrodite Beachfront (New member)

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» Read Aphrodite Beachfront Village North Cyprus property review

» See All Forum Threads on North Cyprus Beaches

» Read about North Cyprus Beaches

» List of Beaches near Kyrenia North Cyprus

» List of Beaches near Famagusta North Cyprus

equifox

Message Posted:
30/07/2008 13:00

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 14 in Discussion

Hello,

This is my first posting, hope you're all well.

I've enjoyed reading through the posts.

My husband and I have purchased an apartment on phase 1, we actually live in the south of the island so go and visit the site every couple of months.

We've been quite pleased with the work thats been done, I wish we had more communication from the company as to what is happening though i.e estimated time of completion etc. Our contract is for completion May 2008, on site the foreman told us maybe september. So I am a little suprised to read possibly xmas.

Can i just ask where did (previous post) the information that the maintence charge would be £50 a month come from?

What are people planning on doing with there apartments, using them as holiday homes? anyone moving over permanently? any plans to rent out to others?

thanks

Lorraine

Pipie

Message Posted:
30/07/2008 13:47

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 14 in Discussion

Hi lorraine .

What is the name of you're complex ?

Pipie

Message Posted:
30/07/2008 13:47

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 14 in Discussion

oops got it sorry

tonyhickey

Message Posted:
30/07/2008 16:06

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 14 in Discussion

from evergreen themselves .

linus

Message Posted:
30/07/2008 23:39

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 14 in Discussion

Hi Lorraine

I have also purchased on phase1 . A completed property back in February. A duplex penthouse apt. The whole complex is on track to be finished by the end of the year. I have reeived a newsletter from them today updating all owners on the development. Looks very promising. Ours will be a holiday home for now anyway

Good luck with your purchase

Regards

Linus

equifox

Message Posted:
31/07/2008 10:07

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 14 in Discussion

Morning,

- Yes !! I got a newsletter this morning aswell !!!, there was me worrying thinking they forgotten about us.

- Linus, when was the last time you visited ? we went in June and saw them digging the "hole" for the water system. The info in the newsletter sounds good about the facilities that they hope to have available. The electricity cost is higher than I expected though.

Thanks for the replies

Lorraine

linus

Message Posted:
31/07/2008 21:21

Join or Login to Reply
Message 7 of 14 in Discussion

Hi Lorraine

I was there in Feb and looked at the completed apt. Very impressed. It has clearly come on since i was there. The electricity cost is in line with my expectations ie in the contract providing the amount quoted is not in addition . Let me know how they are progressing when you are next visiting. We are out at Christmas

Regards

Linus

gazza

Message Posted:
01/08/2008 14:05

Join or Login to Reply
Message 8 of 14 in Discussion

hi linus & equifox,,

have you recieved the e-mail regarding the electric, water, sewage, + the vat payment, are you going to pay before the site is completed ?my contract states that the last payment is made when all communal roads, access ways, pathways, infrastructure ,communal facilities,and a supply of water and electricity, in return for delivery of the property.

we were over there in the first week of june. they were still building apartment blocks then, do you know how far the building work has progressed since then,we hope they do what they are saying with the beach area because it would finish the site of nicely. at least ther are the three of us who have brought at this complex either other buyers are keeping quiet or they do not know abouf the forum..it will be nice to read what your thoughts are about this next payment..

all the best gazza,dave becky, angie

breezyboy

Message Posted:
01/08/2008 15:38

Join or Login to Reply
Message 9 of 14 in Discussion

Hi Equifox

We had 5 different dates from Evergreen over an 18 month period on our villa in Bahceli. We took over early July, 13 months late on the contracted date. But at least we now have it and spent the last 3 weeks enjoying it at last.

gazza

Message Posted:
01/08/2008 20:55

Join or Login to Reply
Message 10 of 14 in Discussion

hi equifox.

hope you are well when do you think you will be visiting the site again,after the e-mails from evergreen this week it sounds asif the site is almost complete maybe you could put us in the picture if you intend to go there in the next couple of weeks. they told us about the beach project in the pipeline we hope this is not a sweetener to get us to pay the last installment also all the other charges.hope you can help,

regards garry&becky

saabx36

Message Posted:
29/08/2008 15:51

Join or Login to Reply
Message 11 of 14 in Discussion

hi, i am purchasing in block 14 and will be using as a holiday home for now.Evergreen have contacted me requesting final payment, VAT and charges for electricity and water.has anyone else been contacted and visited the site?My property should have been completed in May 2008.Does anyone know if meters have been fitted?

Anyone know of how to get the flat insured?

Grateful for any replies

Pipie

Message Posted:
29/08/2008 15:55

Join or Login to Reply
Message 12 of 14 in Discussion

please be careful , ensure you visit the site /apartment before yoiu hand over final payment . Make sure they adhere to contract . Im sure all will be ok , just some friendly advice .Hope this helps .

saabx36

Message Posted:
12/09/2008 20:23

Join or Login to Reply
Message 13 of 14 in Discussion

thanks for advice

bootneck

Message Posted:
13/09/2008 10:41

Join or Login to Reply
Message 14 of 14 in Discussion

I have recently visited the site for the first time and i have to say it is looking very good and it will be a cracking site, yes there is electric and water to the site not sure about meters but the potential this has is immense, yes i am involved in the property market but the actual positioning is great! Credit where credit is due!

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.