North Cyprus Tourist Board - Help - 2 fabulous dogs near Esentepe
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Help - 2 fabulous dogs near Esentepe

Help - 2 fabulous dogs near Esentepe

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» See All Threads on Pets, Dogs, Cats, Animals and Kyrenia Animal Rescue (KAR)

» Read about Bringing Your Pet to North Cyprus

» KAR Official Website - www.kyreniaanimalrescue.org

» Read about Esentepe Village in North Cyprus

» Korineum Golf Course, Esentepe, North Cyprus

Squares

Message Posted:
05/08/2010 22:52

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 4 in Discussion

We have today returned from North Cyprus following a 10 day break. We were adopted by 2 fabulous dogs, a roan coloured Border collie and a 6 month old Beagle. We were staying on the Medview complex near Esentepe.

They are delightful, the collie has obviously been pre-owned as his coat shows signs of having been clipped. Both are brilliant with children and very eager to please.

We have left them in the care of Janet and Phil on the complex but they come home in two weeks.

If anyone knows the origins of these dogs or think they can offer a home. Please contact me

Lilli

Message Posted:
05/08/2010 22:59

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 4 in Discussion

hiya smebody posted a description of these dogs a few days ago, they had to return to uk. theysound the same dogs looking for love xxxxxxxx

spider

Message Posted:
05/08/2010 22:59

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 4 in Discussion

Hi did you take any photos of the dogs and are you able to post any on here..please.

Spider,X

Janzy

Message Posted:
23/08/2010 14:31

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 4 in Discussion

I am the Janet mentioned in the first posting on this thread. We took care of the dogs for two weeks. It has broken our hearts to leave them. We did not want to leave them on our site as a couple of people were objecting to us looking after them. We took the decision to home them with Phil and Penny at K9 Kennels in Kaplica. It has cost a lot of money but at least we know that they are safe, they will be loved and they are not going to be subjected to the turmoil of being dumped again. Phil and I have adopted "Yogi" and "Buddy" and if when we are in a position to bring them to the UK then we will do so, we miss them dreadfully.

Phil and Penny do a wonderful job and have very little themselves. If anyone out there could make a donation to these wonderful people either financial or by way of dog food that would be wonderful. I must stress that they do not take stray dogs in (although they do have 3 up there), they are not a charity, but they could do with some help. Thanks!

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.