North Cyprus Tourist Board - BA flight prices. A question?
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > BA flight prices. A question?

BA flight prices. A question?

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» Read about Flights to North Cyprus

» Book North Cyprus Flights Online

» Driving Directions from Ercan Airport to Kyrenia

» Read about Ercan Airport North Cyprus

Texas

Message Posted:
13/08/2010 09:42

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 3 in Discussion

I've been monitoring BA flight prices for the Christmas period for a few days now.

They have a range of prices: £113/135/161/193. Presumably, these prices reflect the amount of seats still available. These prices are economy, one-way, inc all taxes, etc.

Prices started at £113 on 8/8, then the same flight went to £135 on 11/8, today, the same flight is down to £113. Others have also dropped from £193 to £161.

Up until yesterday, the prices were either the same, or rising. Since yesterday, the only date to have risen is 22/12 LHR/LCA, the majority have fallen! Is this normal, or possibly to do with the upcoming BA strikes?

I always thought the earlier you book, the more availablity, and therefore the less you would pay.

nigetj

Message Posted:
13/08/2010 10:25

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 3 in Discussion

my kids flew ba heathrow/larnica last month and it only cost 20 quid each to upgrade them to busines ....well worth it just for the ba lounge

Texas

Message Posted:
13/08/2010 10:42

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 3 in Discussion

How did they manage that? BA upgrades, LHR-LCA has the web prices at £168 per seat!

The airport lounge at LHR is great value. £20 per person. It's not the free drinks and food that saves the money, it's the distant the lounge is from the Duty Free shops!

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.