North Cyprus Tourist Board - TRNC Driving Licence - can you get at new office behind hospital
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > TRNC Driving Licence - can you get at new office behind hospital

TRNC Driving Licence - can you get at new office behind hospital

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» Driving Directions from Ercan Airport to Kyrenia

» Driving Directions from Larnaca Airport to Kyrenia

» North Cyprus Map

soozysoo

Message Posted:
16/08/2010 21:45

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 8 in Discussion

Hi, anyone have any idea if you can get a first time TRNC driving licence at the new office behind the hospital rather than trekking to Lefkosia?

Thought I would ask before attempting the inevitable stress fest.

pussycatuk

Message Posted:
16/08/2010 21:58

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 8 in Discussion

they have an immigration place in that building to. Hope they allow residency to be processed there in the near future. But as for your question, I have no idea. Would be good if they do.

andrew4232

Message Posted:
17/08/2010 09:01

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 8 in Discussion

your first one you have to go to lefkosa, after that you can do it local from girne ( at the moment you know how things change) you can get the form from the place behind the hospital so that you have got it filled in when you get to lefkosa , take a few blanks as its all in turkish just incase you ticked the wrong bits

clews

Message Posted:
23/08/2010 08:56

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 8 in Discussion

Please could someone give me directions as to where I can pick up the driving licence forms in Girne, other posts have said behind 'the hospital' which hospital?

Many thanks

steveafc

Message Posted:
23/08/2010 10:25

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 8 in Discussion

turn down the 'ezic peanuts' road by girne hospital take the first right, first right again it's the big building on your right.

Go into the building and into the office immediately on your left ( ground floor )

mikelapta

Message Posted:
23/08/2010 10:54

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 8 in Discussion

Just an hour ago,I have collected my first TRNC driving licence from Ozbek Driving School,stressfree.

They did i all for me,no visiting any offices.

A couple of passport photos,and a few TL.

Ozbek is before Girne Police Station,left hand side of road on the way to the market

Mike

spud03

Message Posted:
24/08/2010 12:09

Join or Login to Reply
Message 7 of 8 in Discussion

How much is a few tl did u take your driving test with them or did u just ask them to get u a turkish driving licence. Thanks

quackers

Message Posted:
24/08/2010 13:49

Join or Login to Reply
Message 8 of 8 in Discussion

just take your UK licence (plastic part only) passport and 2 photos. It cost me 250 TL for 3 years - they do the paper work there. They usually go Tuesday for licences so its best to go Monday as you have to leave your passport and licence with them. I then picked my "pass slip" up on Tuesday afternoon with passport and british licence and a week later my Turkish plastic one. They may charge a bit extra to get your licence but they do make 2 trips to Lefcosa

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.