North Cyprus Tourist Board - Evergreen Crystal Bay Breeze Villas
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Evergreen Crystal Bay Breeze Villas

Evergreen Crystal Bay Breeze Villas

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» Read Crystal Bay Villas North Cyprus property review

» Read Blue Bay Village North Cyprus property review

» Read Aphrodite Beachfront Village North Cyprus property review

» North Cyprus Property Rental Guide

IsOglu

Message Posted:
31/07/2007 10:37

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 25 in Discussion

I am a buyer on this developement and would like to 'speak' to any others buying on this developement.

breezyboy

Message Posted:
31/07/2007 12:25

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 25 in Discussion

Hi IsOglu,

We have bought plot 7 which is at the end of the ccul de sac with a tree outside. Where are you?

Two weeks ago when my surveyor was there we had most of the tiles down in the house and the pool was ready to tile. Now waiting for his next visit.

BB

IsOglu

Message Posted:
01/08/2007 01:17

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 25 in Discussion

we are one plot 4 - the one on the corner as you drive in - your pool is tiled I think - well actually i think our pool is the only one that is not tiled - who did you buy through? are you getting godd comms from evergreem? i was there last week and had been told 6 weeks ago the site would be ready - it is nowhere near really. Now been told closer to October/November

IO

breezyboy

Message Posted:
01/08/2007 10:53

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 25 in Discussion

Hi again,

We bought through The Little Villa Company after spending a full week in October 05 looking at various places. I do not have good comms with Nevergreen , they simply do not reply to any e-mails, until about the 4th copy. My solicitor has just asked for a completion date as whenever they give me one it doesn't happen. Was April, then january, then March then early July. Latest was September.

My surveyor goes every 2 weeks and sends a report with pictures so should have more news this week. I have given up trying any forward planning so will not go out again until completion. last visit was early May since when quite a lot has happened. My lower patio is tiled with the wrong tiles and is the wrong size by nearly 60% but they say it will be corrected, but not when.

Hope we can contact a few more owners.

Where are you based?

BB

IsOglu

Message Posted:
01/08/2007 19:30

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 25 in Discussion

I am in North London - we bought at about the same time from the same company then! As I said I was there less than a week ago and there is no way that the developement will be ready in September - can't see that at all - no water or electric connected to the site as yet. I had a meeting with Koby on site and explained that i was more bothered by the mis information than the the delays. personally I think next year. How big is the water tank you have? Ours is 2tonne on ground + 1 tonne in roof - i think this is really too low and have asked for quotes for extra 5 or 10 tonne tank - Nurten was very quick to ask for the extra money though - sharp reply to that email!

breezyboy

Message Posted:
02/08/2007 12:33

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 25 in Discussion

Hi,

We are near Chester.

I dont know about any water tanks.As far as I know we dont have any yet but I will check with the surveyor. I got an e-mail yesterday re his visit on Tuesday. The pool isn't tiled, in fact all they have done in 2 weeks is push some earth around the tub of the pool which they were doing when he was there, otherwise nothing.

We have the same problem in getting a reply from them, very quick when you ask for something extra they can charge you for and even quicker to demand stage payments. My contract said they should pay penalties from June but they said they were adding 3 months to this because of a late payment. This was 2 weeks late last year because I demanded answers to questions outstanding before I would pay them. My solicitor has now put them on notice that we require penalties to be paid after September 8th. As yet no reply.

Which solicitor do you use, ours is Naomi Mehmet?

IsOglu

Message Posted:
02/08/2007 22:10

Join or Login to Reply
Message 7 of 25 in Discussion

Same Naomi Mehmet my contract is penalties since March - Issue with water tank is that my one (standard) is 2tonne + 1 tonne cold in the roof & 1/2 tonne hot in the roof. I found out later from Richard Connor that this is really quite insufficient - so I asked for price for bigger tank - anyway they gave me this and now want payment for the if they are to put it in - i am loathe to give them any more though - please keep me posted - i am not really a forum person but my email address is omi@theismails.co.uk so email me direct

breezyboy

Message Posted:
12/09/2007 14:17

Join or Login to Reply
Message 8 of 25 in Discussion

Hi,

Just to bring this back to the top of the pile.

Is anyone else online who is buying at Crystal Bay Breeze?

We now have 3 of the 8 owners talking together.

We need to get together and discuss the situation with Evergreen further.

Breezyboy

dodger

Message Posted:
12/09/2007 22:15

Join or Login to Reply
Message 9 of 25 in Discussion

We looked at property in jan 07in t.r.n.c. and spent a full day being shown around by evergreen we were picked up around ten and never got back to our hotel until seven @night bit hard sell really.we then spent a day with turtle bay properties who showed us around various sites.we then stumbled accross a company called carrington who were building near the new golf course and signed up with them.hopefuly our apartment will be finished by the end of 2009.

david2

Message Posted:
25/09/2007 22:34

Join or Login to Reply
Message 10 of 25 in Discussion

I have just seen your note

Evergreen are certainly not the easiest of people to deal with and that for sure.

The end result whenever that may be is certainly not what we were promised nor do they seem to take any notiuce of solicitors.

With the work force sacked. goodness knows when the site work will resume

especially with the construction update and all reference to Crystal Bay Breeze having dissapeared from evergreens web site. Any view as to what one should do next.

I am going out to face up Koby et all in about

dancyprus

Message Posted:
21/08/2008 03:37

Join or Login to Reply
Message 11 of 25 in Discussion

We have purchased villa no 5. Have some issues with Evergren but I find them quite co operative. Most problems are small issues, which eventually get sorted. Mainly deal with Koby and Nurten who both try their best in a difficult country. My family have just spent 6 weeks in the villa. It is now all set up. Northern Cyprus is not England. Everything takes much longer and workers tend to be very messy. I could get annoyed, but have realised that it doesn't get me anywhere. Also we should not expect UK standards in Northern Cyprus or in other countries.

Would be interested to know how much people paid for extra water tanks.

breezyboy

Message Posted:
21/08/2008 11:26

Join or Login to Reply
Message 12 of 25 in Discussion

Hi Dan,

I met your family when they moved in at the same time as we did. Came home before you arrived. If you want to e-mail me off site there are 5 of us who have been exchanging info for some time now.

I agree with what you say but it has taken a long time with so much agravation caused by being totally ignored to get to this point. We are now a lot happier although a bit poorer as we had to pay other people to put things right.

We paid £1000 for an underground tank of 5 tonnes capacity. I asked Greg from Glencoe to contact your wife, has he not done so?

erodgers@hauckuk.com

breezyboy

Message Posted:
29/08/2008 14:24

Join or Login to Reply
Message 13 of 25 in Discussion

Are you out there Dan?

Wireless

Message Posted:
23/10/2008 23:29

Join or Login to Reply
Message 14 of 25 in Discussion

hi erwin wonder if you would call me in cyprus or email me on my yahoo address? i would like to know who did you garden.

thanks

Osman

breezyboy

Message Posted:
24/10/2008 11:37

Join or Login to Reply
Message 15 of 25 in Discussion

Hi Osman,

I have 2 email addesses for you but neither say yahoo.

Contact Greg at Glencoe he is my Mr Fixer for everything. Last Saturday he had a plumber at the house in just over an hour. Try that in the UK!!

dancyprus

Message Posted:
25/10/2008 23:38

Join or Login to Reply
Message 16 of 25 in Discussion

Our garden has been partly landscaped. Due to be completed in next few weeks. It was done by Ozy from Ardic gardens. They are next door to the Coca Cola warehouse on the main road from Kyrenia. They also did the Carringtons show house. We are no 5 CBB.

his details are: ertun.osman@googlemail.com

Discovery

Message Posted:
26/10/2008 02:07

Join or Login to Reply
Message 17 of 25 in Discussion

HI to all villa owners at Cristal Bay Breeze

Special welcome to Dan and family i own the property next to you villa six Although Evergreen have put a number four on my door . Has anyone had any up to date news regarding the leaking swimming pools i lost about six ton of water in two days two foot of water in the pump room and then a big bang (no more pump ) I will be over in Cyprus from the third November and will try and get some answers from THEM If i can be of help to Breeze Owners send me an email . Dan can you make contact it would be great to be in touch .

All the best Frank

joseph

Message Posted:
29/10/2008 04:52

Join or Login to Reply
Message 18 of 25 in Discussion

Hello Frank/Jackie

How are you both? We met in September when you were looking at old pool constructions near my villa in Bahceli, I invited you up to my on going build half a mile away... do you recall? I gave your number to the chap I told you had family who worked with pools and asked him to contact you on your mobile to see if he (his nephew) could be of help... did he ring you... any advice given?

We are back for 10 days in November (from the 12th)

Take care regards Joseph

mickey rourke

Message Posted:
29/10/2008 05:38

Join or Login to Reply
Message 19 of 25 in Discussion

Hi breezyboy

cani ask if the £1000 was to have your tank fitted and plumbed in as we recently paid £1480 to have a 8 ton one fitted together with a pump and electrics and thought is was a good price

thanks

breezyboy

Message Posted:
29/10/2008 13:15

Join or Login to Reply
Message 20 of 25 in Discussion

Dan- There are 5 of us in contact and it is quite helpful when we discuss problems. Ciurrent major problem being the pools. Frank and david are going out next week and hopefully with a concerted effort we may get somewhere. If you would like to join in with us please send your e-mail address and we will copy you with what is happening.

Mickey e-mailed you off line but e-mail address quoted did not work.

Frank - you didnt know that they put numbers on the doors now which do not correspond to site numbers, and a sign at the end of the road! Now I am number 6, was number 7. But I know a guy in Esentepe who

Has had his house number changed by the Belediyere 3 times!

Incidentally, we are being adopted by Esentepe Belediyere as Bahceli has no facilities, which has to be a good thing.

Erwin

joseph

Message Posted:
01/11/2008 01:41

Join or Login to Reply
Message 21 of 25 in Discussion

Hello Discovery

How are you both? We met in September when you were looking at old pool constructions near my villa in Bahceli, I invited you up to my on going build half a mile away... do you recall? I gave your number to the chap I told you had family who worked with pools and asked him to contact you on your mobile to see if he (his nephew) could be of help... did he ring you... any advice given?

We are back for 10 days in November (from the 12th)

Take care regards Joseph

sheffpants

Message Posted:
01/11/2008 11:00

Join or Login to Reply
Message 22 of 25 in Discussion

Hi

If any of you would like a free quote for landscape gardening please get in touch. We are a British company in the throws of being set up. We are very competitive, will provide what we say and when we say! and can supply complete property services.

Thanks

dancyprus

Message Posted:
15/12/2008 18:54

Join or Login to Reply
Message 23 of 25 in Discussion

Hi. Don't check the site regularly enough! My e mail is danosen1@aol.com

AlexF065

Message Posted:
14/09/2009 17:34

Join or Login to Reply
Message 24 of 25 in Discussion

Hi

Just had a hard sell email form evergreen

it seems from the email they are an angelo Russian company?

is my thought true or not??

clayton

Message Posted:
14/09/2009 20:24

Join or Login to Reply
Message 25 of 25 in Discussion

at least you got a email of evergreen'sent 3 over the last week no reply

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.