North Cyprus Tourist Board - Long Term rental required near Kyrenia - October onwards.
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Long Term rental required near Kyrenia - October onwards.

Long Term rental required near Kyrenia - October onwards.

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» North Cyprus Property Rental Guide

» Read about Kyrenia North Cyprus

» Kyrenia Cyprus Photo Gallery

» Kyrenia Sights

blackpoolrock

Message Posted:
28/08/2008 20:23

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 5 in Discussion

Hi to all - I'm looking for a long term rental near Kyrenia or perhaps Karisyaka. I've had enough of Gordon brown and the nanny state, ridiculous living costs and bad weather here in Blighty and am rellocating to the TRNC instead.

I'll be looking for something in a nice quietish area, non furnished or partly furnished fo 6 months initially stretching to a year or beyond until I decide oin buying a place of my own.

Can you please send any details to me via email together with costs, conditions and photos. I'M NOT interested in anything smaller than 2 bedrooms and not interested in scant details or 'phone me' comments.

I'm a non drinking, middle aged vegetarian, professional person, no kids or pets who will respect the property and be a good tenant. blackpoolrock@mail.com

Thanks.

wanttoretire

Message Posted:
29/08/2008 16:51

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 5 in Discussion

Hi

Would love to help but our apt is one bed - if you find yourself stuck let us know

airy____fairy

Message Posted:
01/09/2008 10:14

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 5 in Discussion

i have a spacious 2 bedroom traditional village house, situated in the village of Alsancak in a very peaceful location. Furnished, off road parking and scenic garden, available after the 15th September.

mr portland

Message Posted:
02/09/2008 21:17

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 5 in Discussion

Hi i have a 2 bedroom penthouse in esentepe, click onto http://www.lynxmanagement.com/bluebayvillage.htm or http://www.holidaylettings.co.uk/rentals/esentepe/54683 these sites will provide pictures and details, i am asking £250 per calender month which includes, management fees , but utilty bills, will be payable by tennant. if you need any more info , just let me know, available from now long term preferred

regards Kevin Parry

aweverard

Message Posted:
03/09/2008 01:00

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 5 in Discussion

The complex where my house is has places available from studio apartments to 3 bed villas, if you are interested I can put you in contact with the management company.

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.