North Cyprus Tourist Board - A statement from Sabena with regard to North Cyprus Rentals
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > A statement from Sabena with regard to North Cyprus Rentals

A statement from Sabena with regard to North Cyprus Rentals

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» North Cyprus Property Rental Guide

» Cyprus44 North Cyprus Guide (Over 200 Info Pages)

» Book North Cyprus Hotels and Flights

AlsancakJack

Message Posted:
13/11/2010 14:46

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 3 in Discussion

Further to postings on Cyprus44 I wish to make the following comment

Yes North Cyprus Rentals has gone bust, yes it owes money and yes those owners involved have been advised and guaranteed by me that i will ensure they are paid in full.

I have been trying to sell my house for some time, have reduced the price by £25k to try and ensure a quick sell but alas not as yet, the people who are owed money know my only asset is the house and although not happy i cannot pay them now do trust and believe that they will recevie all they are due upon the sale of the house.

I have not done a runner as so many have in the past. This situation has been ongoing for a few weeks now. The list of those that were owed money was larger then it is now as when funds became available i paid owners. Continued:

AlsancakJack

Message Posted:
13/11/2010 14:48

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 3 in Discussion

Continued:

Frankly the forum can say what it likes because one day ( and i wish i could give a time scale) each person owed money will be paid in full, i doubt at that time a new posting will start saying "well she did what she said she would and paid up!"

I have left the island for personal reasons and nothing to do with the situation of NCR closing and owing money.

Regards

Sabena

AlsancakJack

Message Posted:
13/11/2010 14:49

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 3 in Discussion

This thread is now closed. Reason: Not specified.

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.