North Cyprus Tourist Board - Turkish Airlines - What Total Pratts
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Turkish Airlines - What Total Pratts

Turkish Airlines - What Total Pratts

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» Read about Flights to North Cyprus

» Book North Cyprus Flights Online

» Driving Directions from Ercan Airport to Kyrenia

» Read about Ercan Airport North Cyprus

Jovial_John

Message Posted:
15/11/2010 19:58

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 55 in Discussion

A friend coming to visit me was booked to fly from Bangkok to Ercan (via Istanbul) tonight. 3 hours before boarding she phoned me in a panic because she was refused at check-in because she did not have a visa for North Cyprus. I spoke to check-in at Bangkok who were adamant that a visa was required. I phoned Turkish Airlines (Help Desk and then Customer Relations) and they confirmed that their system said Thai nationals required a visa for North Cyprus. They said she must apply to the embassy for a visa - I asked "which embassy?" - they said "Turkey". And these are the pratts that TRNC government want to help resurrect CTA. I made a lot more calls to various TA offices (including Bangkok) pleading for help and faxed a letter of invitation in the hope that it might help.

Now I must wait until tomorrow to discover the outcome because her phone has gone dead - maybe because the battery is flat after so many calls, but I hope because she is on the plane and had to switch off her phone.

Brinsley

Message Posted:
15/11/2010 20:12

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 55 in Discussion

You might find that the personnel working for THY were their uneducated, untrained agents. Tell your friend to tell the agents that visa's are issued on arrival in both Turkey & TRNC.

On a previous THY thread there's an email name and address for complaints, seems as if they are at fault they compensate by a free ticket. Could have been one of my posts, take a look.

Richard

Brinsley

Message Posted:
15/11/2010 20:16

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 55 in Discussion

Here you go

If you do get bumped email dtinay@thy.com for compensation. her name is Derya. My friend did this and got a credit for future flights.

Richard

Pugwash

Message Posted:
15/11/2010 20:31

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 55 in Discussion

Incorrect Thai nationals need a visa for TRNC and TURkey, they need to get this in advance from the Tirkish embassy see here, do not blame the airline,

Visa Requirements

Travelling from Requirements

Australia A visa is not required for visits of up to 90 days.

Canada A visa is not required for visits of up to 90 days.

Denmark A visa is not required for visits of up to 90 days.

Ireland A visa is not required for visits of up to 90 days.

Netherlands A visa is not required for visits of up to 90 days.

New Zealand A visa is not required for visits of up to 90 days.

South Africa A visa is required please contact your nearest Embassy for up to date information.

United States A visa is not required for visits of up to 90 days.

United Kingdom A visa is not required for visits of up to 90 days.

Other Nationalities

The citizens of European Union (EU) nations, Turkey, USA, Canada, Mexico, Israel, Japan, Singapore, Switzerland, Iceland, Norway, Australia, New Zealand do not require

Pugwash

Message Posted:
15/11/2010 20:33

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 55 in Discussion

do not require visa.

All other nationals should check their position with regard to passports and visas with the nearest Embassy or Office of Representative ofAll other nationals should check their position with regard to passports and visas with the nearest Embassy or Office of Representative of the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus. the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus.

You think Thailand, Vietnam and Nigeria and all do not need visas?????

Pugwash

Message Posted:
15/11/2010 20:34

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 55 in Discussion

This is one of many websites with the facts

http://www.ercanairportnorthcyprus.com/visa-requirements/

Jovial_John

Message Posted:
15/11/2010 20:40

Join or Login to Reply
Message 7 of 55 in Discussion

Thanks Brinsley for the advice.

I phoned Bangkok immediately and told the check-in people that no visa is required, but they only trust their system. Turkish Airlines own help desk then confirmed that the system says that a visa is required for North Cyprus. I mean how stupid can they be - where do they think people can get visas when the TRNC doesn't have any embassies. Of course it was 'after hours' and nobody was available who could actually make a decision - they said to phone back on Friday as it is Bayram. Certainly that is a lot of help when she is stood at the check-in desk now.

And it is not as simple as just getting a free flight - she works at a university and cannot change her holiday bookings. She will have to stay off work now for the 2 weeks and wait until next year's leave allowance is available.

But maybe she is on the plane!!!! It will take her 4 hours to get back home if it is just that her phone is flat, about midnight here. My fingers and other things are cross

Pugwash

Message Posted:
15/11/2010 20:46

Join or Login to Reply
Message 8 of 55 in Discussion

JJ all TRNC visas are issued from the Turkish embassies, after some research i have found you may wish to look at this, I am not sure it is correct but it may help you.

http://www.trnclondon.com/defaulteng.asp?id=28

Jovial_John

Message Posted:
15/11/2010 20:52

Join or Login to Reply
Message 9 of 55 in Discussion

Pugwash

Follow the link from your recommended website and you will read that the TRNC only maintains embassies and consulates in Turkey - although it has unofficial representatives with no diplomatic staus in a few other countries. I know Russians, Moldovans, Ukrainians, a Pakistani and a Filipino (who are not in the list) who have flown here unhindered and simply got visas on arrival.

Do you really think that a country relying on tourism for the majority of its earned income is going to refuse entry to any bona fide (with a paid for return ticket) visitor.

Brinsley

Message Posted:
15/11/2010 20:53

Join or Login to Reply
Message 10 of 55 in Discussion

JJ

Looks as if you'll have to go there, one Country I've not visited so may I accompany you, bazooka at the ready as your personal bodyguard!

Richard

phylray

Message Posted:

Join or Login to Reply
Message 11 of 55 in Discussion

As a U.K citizen I always have to buy a visa for £10 at Istanbul airport, even if I am only staying 2 days

in the country.

Pugwash

Message Posted:

Join or Login to Reply
Message 12 of 55 in Discussion

However JJ

Turkey tourist visa is required

for citizens of Thailand.

Which will be the same for TRNC I am sure, see here,

http://turkey.visahq.com/requirements/Thailand/

Some confusing advice out there.

EsentepeGal

Message Posted:
15/11/2010 20:59

Join or Login to Reply
Message 13 of 55 in Discussion

So I take it that neither of you, thought to check the visa requirements before booking and paying for the ticket?.

Jovial_John

Message Posted:
15/11/2010 21:00

Join or Login to Reply
Message 14 of 55 in Discussion

Pugwash

The link to TRNC London starts with the words :-

"Foreign Nationals (with the exception of Nigerian and Armenian Passport holders) are not obliged to obtain a visa for entering into the TRNC before travelling. Entry visas may be obtained at the port of entry."

So I don't understand your point - it clearly says that she doesn't need a visa prior to travelling.

Jovial_John

Message Posted:
15/11/2010 21:13

Join or Login to Reply
Message 15 of 55 in Discussion

1. THIS IS NOT TURKEY - IT IS TRNC. It has its own government and its own immigration policies.

2. She will be a transit passenger in Turkey and therefore does not need a visa for Turkey as she will not go through Passport Control. And anyway - Thai nationals cannot buy at Istanbul - they must apply in advance.

EsentepeGal

Yes - I did check. No visa is required - follow Pugwash's link from message 8. Personally, I asked at Ercan airport imiigration 6 weeks ago (before the ticket was booked) and they said that anybody can come - no problem as long as they have a valid passport. It is Turkish Airlines who did not check and it is Turkish Airlines that have invented this rule.

Pugwash

Message Posted:
15/11/2010 21:15

Join or Login to Reply
Message 16 of 55 in Discussion

JJ I am just trying to find you advice, you know how it is here, what I can tell you is many many visitors here NEED a visa, it is more bad information and distribution of it.

Jovial_John

Message Posted:
15/11/2010 21:31

Join or Login to Reply
Message 17 of 55 in Discussion

Pugwash

Every visitor here needs a visa - but not before you travel. Visas are issued on arrival as explained in the link you provided to TRNC London office. This is also what I was told at Ercan Immigration when I asked.

Brinsley

Message Posted:
15/11/2010 21:37

Join or Login to Reply
Message 18 of 55 in Discussion

JJ

Go back to the email link I gave you for complaints and whack off a letter asap with all your contact numbers, reminding them that you're a freelance TRNC reporter for CNN!

Richard

fiendishpaul

Message Posted:
16/11/2010 07:32

Join or Login to Reply
Message 19 of 55 in Discussion

And folks wonder why I always fly in and out of the South !!!!!

nurseawful

Message Posted:
16/11/2010 07:40

Join or Login to Reply
Message 20 of 55 in Discussion

My son was here in June of this year with his partner who is Thai. They flew from the UK to Ercan no problem Bunhai and Gary both filled in the usual visa on entry to the TRNC. The customs etc at Ercan were most helpful as they had their 2 year old son with them.

Bunhai required no special permission or visa to fly here.

Chris

Rottolover

Message Posted:
16/11/2010 09:07

Join or Login to Reply
Message 21 of 55 in Discussion

Hi JJ,

It does seem that your friend has been handed the dirty end of the stick. My wife is Chinese, and we've entered TRNC both ways (through Istanbul and Larnaca) many times. She needs a visa for the RoC and a visa for Turkey, and neither can be purchased on arrival...they must be arranged in advance

However, if you are flying via Istanbul and only TRANSITTING, you DO NOT need a TRNC visa in advance (you can't get one anyway).

The TA staff were wrong.

ianwfs

Message Posted:
16/11/2010 10:03

Join or Login to Reply
Message 22 of 55 in Discussion

Your friend will be either with you or not by now. What was the outcome?

This does appear to be a grey area. What I have been able to glean on the internet, is that because TRNC is unrecognised, and effectively under the control of Turkey, the visa requirements for here are the same as Turkey, and people needing a visa should get the equivalent Turkey visa, which would then allow them a TRNC visa on arrival.

If you know a travel agent, ask for a look at a publication called "Travel Information Manual". TIM is not available online, but is an official manual detailing visa (and other) requirements for all countries. For airlines this is the "Bible" on eligibility to travel.

Virtually all countries levy hefty fines and other sanctions on airlines that allow passenger to arrive without the correct documentation.

If TIM says a visa is required before travel, they don't have the authority to over ride it, and certainly not on the strength of a phone call from a friend of the passenger.

ianwfs

Message Posted:
16/11/2010 10:03

Join or Login to Reply
Message 23 of 55 in Discussion

Perhaps Tom could have a look at TIM and tell us what it says on the subject.

Jovial_John

Message Posted:
16/11/2010 13:29

Join or Login to Reply
Message 24 of 55 in Discussion

OK - she got here thank goodness. At Ercan they just stamped her passport for 30 days - didn't even look at her return ticket. Apparently there were 2 other Thai girls heading for Ercan and they had the same problem. They ganged up and made a terrible fuss insisting that no visa was required. One had a letter from her new employer stating that she would not need a visa. Eventually the check-in staff let them on the plane

The point of my complaint is that Turkish Airlines, more than any other carrier, should know the rules for entry to TRNC. But their Help Desk confirmed that their system states that a visa is required by Thais.

I will wait to see what reply I get from my email to them - once it has cooled down enough for them to read.

It is not easy to get a Turkish visa. You need a hotel booking for the duration of the visa or an invitation from a Turkish resident together with proof that they can support the applicant - and it costs about £80.

Thank you all for your concern.

Clarissa2

Message Posted:
16/11/2010 13:43

Join or Login to Reply
Message 25 of 55 in Discussion

Re : Msg 1,

All this time you've spent writing about TA "p****s" (Sic), would have been better spent by seeking visa advice in the relevant consulate prior to the trip and not relaying on hearsay.

It is what professional people usually do when they travel.

In the Ministry of Foreign Affairs visa information section it is clearly stated that Thai passport holders do require visa to enter TR.

http://www.mfa.gov.tr/visa-information-for-foreigners.en.mfa

As it correctly stated in Msg 22, all visa requirements are different and depend on individual circumstances: they are different for a Chinese wife of an Australian citizen ( Msg 21), or for a Filipino passport holder residing in UK and flying to TRNC out of UK airport, or for a Thai girlfriend flying from Thailand.

Always good idea to check in advance.

Better safe than sorry.

AllyTT

Message Posted:
16/11/2010 14:22

Join or Login to Reply
Message 26 of 55 in Discussion

Even though a visa is issued upon entry the airline *can* ask for an official document stating that. We had to arrange this for a friend coming over from Cameroon and it took a good 2 months to get an "OK to board" arranged through the THY offices in Nicosia.

Rottolover

Message Posted:
16/11/2010 15:29

Join or Login to Reply
Message 27 of 55 in Discussion

Clarissa2,

Your advice about seeking visa information from consulates and not "relaying (sic) on hearsay" is of course correct, if a little pompous (I doubt it's only 'professional people' who usually do the right thing...)

But you seem to have missed the point. Many nationalities, including mine, are able to purchase visas on arrival in TR, but many others, mostly Asian, are not, and must arrange them in advance. That is, if one wishes actually to enter the TR. JJ's friend, however, was transitting, and as she wasn't entering the country, her 'country' of disembarkation was TRNC.

Where one doesn't need a visa.

breezyboy

Message Posted:
16/11/2010 15:39

Join or Login to Reply
Message 28 of 55 in Discussion

Do you actually know who employs the staff in Thailand.

I had a problem with Servisair at Manchester a few years ago when my wife had a Ukrainian passport which does not need a visa for TRNC. They said she did and I pointed to about 5 entry stamps at Ercan with no visas. They produced a book apparently available to check in staff internationally showing all visa requirements and guess what? It was wrong. I got them to ring Ercan for confirmation and we travelled.

This was that wonderfully useless extinct airline CTA using Servisair. In Manchester Turkish use their own staff who are very good indeed and have never given us any problem in 12 flights.

Clarissa2

Message Posted:
16/11/2010 17:09

Join or Login to Reply
Message 29 of 55 in Discussion

Re: Msg 27,

Rottolover,

I haven’t missed any points.

As ianwfs has already pointed out in his Msg 22, she may be “transitting” [sic] , but because TRNC is not internationally recognized as a country, consular advice on visa requirements should have been sought in Thailand.

cyprusdave

Message Posted:
16/11/2010 17:40

Join or Login to Reply
Message 30 of 55 in Discussion

MY WIFE IS THAI AND TRAVELS EVERY YEAR TO NORTH CYPRUS SHE DOES NOT NEED A VISA ITS VISA ON ARRIVEL 90 DAYS I HAVE A LETTER FROM THE MINISTER OF FOREGN AFFARES THAT SAYS THAI NATIONALS DONT NEED A VISA I JUST SHOW IT TO CHECK IN AGENT IN BANGKOK AND HAVENT HAD A PROBLEM

Jovial_John

Message Posted:
18/11/2010 17:46

Join or Login to Reply
Message 31 of 55 in Discussion

Clarissa2

I wish you would read and try to understand things before being so pompous. I ASKED ERCAN IMMIGRATION BEFORE I BOOKED THE TICKET- THEY SAID NO VISA. Or maybe a professioinal as competent as yourself would suggest a better place to ask than the people who will actually admit her or not. Which consulate do you think we should have approached - maybe the TRNC consulate in Thailand? And don't say Turkey because we are talking TRNC. We knew very well she would need an advance Turkish visa unless of course she is a transit passenger which is funnily enough why both legs were booked with TA.

We knewThais do not need a visa for TRNC - Turkish Airlines did not. Or maybe you think that you and Turkish Airlines know better than TRNC Immigration Department. If so there is a serioius problem because at Ercan they looked at her passport and gave her a 30 day visa without a question.

TRNC website (see message 8 for link) says that only Nigerians and Albanians need a visa before travelli

flightholiday

Message Posted:
18/11/2010 18:04

Join or Login to Reply
Message 32 of 55 in Discussion

Hi Ian Msg 23 - I do not posess a copy of TIM (at least not up to date)

However I have checked today with the North Cyprus offices (not the tourism office) in Bedford Square for a client who is bringing her pets in with us next month.

Her son & daughter in law are flying over to her for Christmas and she wanted to know if at IAH we the restrictions and visa requirements.

The answer from the "consulate" was - The only people who need a visa in advance for entry to the TRNC (as of today 18-11-10) are Armenian and Nigerian nationals.

mmmmmm

Message Posted:
18/11/2010 18:18

Join or Login to Reply
Message 33 of 55 in Discussion

What conclusions can we draw from this?

Well WE always travel with the visa requirements and my wife's exemptions from them - a print off of the website incl. the URL and a letter from the destination nation and any transiting country.

Despite all this we STILL get the check-in girl whose computer says, "no" and we pull out all the documentation / correspondence and eventually pass...

Always ASSume things can go wrong and have proof - in writing..

The classic one.. a Russian lady with Canadian Residency Permit, travelling with her newly acquired RoC passport ( through naturalisation) is told, " you are Russian, you can't board a plane to London, transiting to Toronto "..

Clarissa2

Message Posted:
18/11/2010 21:22

Join or Login to Reply
Message 34 of 55 in Discussion

Re: Msg 31,

Jovial John, I see you have not learned anything.

I hope next time your girlfriend travels she will clear this grey area in the Consulate of TR in Thailand (As TA advised you to do).

And will have a written statement to this effect or a name and a contact number of the consulate officer who provided the information.

Read again Msgs 33,30 and 22.

And good luck.

Clarissa ( Frequent traveller of many years on professional business to awkward countries)

HotHippo

Message Posted:
18/11/2010 22:01

Join or Login to Reply
Message 35 of 55 in Discussion

NOLDOYEN - Message 34

Would you please clarify whatever point it is that you may be trying to make?

HotHippo

Message Posted:
18/11/2010 22:06

Join or Login to Reply
Message 36 of 55 in Discussion

Actually, NOLDOYEN, don't bother with an explanation.

Having read your first-day postings, I believe you to be an "Interloper".

Away and get yourself a life!

hattikins

Message Posted:
18/11/2010 22:09

Join or Login to Reply
Message 37 of 55 in Discussion

Doesn't the style of Noldoyens posts remind you of anyone else who has/does post on this forum.

HotHippo

Message Posted:
18/11/2010 22:15

Join or Login to Reply
Message 38 of 55 in Discussion

I'm not really sure, Hattikins, but, if I stepped on it, I'd just throw the shoe away, and buy a new pair!

Brinsley

Message Posted:
18/11/2010 22:17

Join or Login to Reply
Message 39 of 55 in Discussion

Msg 35

I'm not sure which outer planets you've visited but you seem to have floated around the universe on intergalactic gargle blasters with great freedom of movement without visa control!

JJ

I am pleased your friend has made it through from disinformation/misinformation that others purported to know better than you, when you had done your homework!

Richard

Stephan

Message Posted:
19/11/2010 19:26

Join or Login to Reply
Message 40 of 55 in Discussion

TA never reply to any complaints...and I am (was) a member!!! They are arrogant and ignorant !!! I have tried on numerous occasions by phone and e mail about a serious matter a while ago...and NOTHING!!!!

Pegasus gr8, better staff, better service, and on time...and MUCH cheaper !!!!

measey

Message Posted:
19/11/2010 19:37

Join or Login to Reply
Message 41 of 55 in Discussion

Pugwash. Calm Down listen to poeple with more Knowledge than you.

Measey.

Jovial_John

Message Posted:
19/11/2010 21:35

Join or Login to Reply
Message 42 of 55 in Discussion

Clarissa2

You still cannot get it into your brain can you. Thai nationals require no visa before coming to TRNC. I got the best information available by asking TRNC Immigration - these are the people who would actually admit her or not. This information was proved perfectly correct by her being admitted into TRNC simply by her having a valid Thai passport; no prior visa, no prior letter of invitation, no proof of income - just a Thai passport. Understand do you - not hearsay but straight from the horse's mouth and 100% accurate.

Where I went wrong was in assuming that TA, who are now the primary carrier in/out TRNC, would know this. BA, Emirates, Thai Airways et. al. I could understand - but TA are the primary carriers now CTA has gone.

And I still fail to see how asking the TR consulate in Thailand would have revealed that TA don't know the rules. Look at the TRNC Information Office link kindly provided by Pugwash in message 8. That is not hearsay - it is government information.

Clarissa2

Message Posted:
19/11/2010 22:09

Join or Login to Reply
Message 43 of 55 in Discussion

Re: Msg 43,

Jovial John,

My brains are in perfect working order. Wish yours the same.

Also wish your girlfriend luck, as she might need it for the next flight from Thailand.

Clarissa

negativenick

Message Posted:
20/11/2010 07:18

Join or Login to Reply
Message 44 of 55 in Discussion

Joovial John............

If i'd got some sexy thai lady round my gaff - i'd be spending all my time on her, not faffing around arguing with idiots on Cy44.........

If it had been me - i would have e mailed her a letter confirming she is staying with you, and you qwill be 100% responsible for her during her stay, and attaching a copy of your passport and residency cert - always worked for me............

Hope everything works out ok for you........

negativenick

Message Posted:
20/11/2010 12:25

Join or Login to Reply
Message 45 of 55 in Discussion

ALL QUIET ON THE JJ FRONT................

harryc

Message Posted:
20/11/2010 21:42

Join or Login to Reply
Message 46 of 55 in Discussion

JJ, I can see your reasoning in this but am puzzled that you are rejecting – perhaps not so politely as most - some good advice given by experienced travellers especially Clarissa and M6. I strongly advise that you take note of the advice. It appears you have naturally assumed that such travel is no more exceptional than travelling to a country that is recognised as a sovereign state, which unfortunately is not the case with TRNC.

I too travel extensively internationally, and part of my work is to bring official guests into Europe from countries that are generally poor and sometimes have oppressive regimes. They have the sort of passports shunned by most countries.

I always ensure that advice is taken from the local consulate in the country of the traveller’s origin. It is often the case that the admitting country can be relaxed with such a person’s entry requirement if their journey was originating from a country such as one of the EU states, where by virtue of the fact they

harryc

Message Posted:
20/11/2010 21:42

Join or Login to Reply
Message 47 of 55 in Discussion

Cont -

This is recognition of ‘track record’ of a traveller being trusted to enter and leave sovereign states. The UK to this day still puts a lot of emphasis on this when issuing second time visas.

The definitive answer is not the immigration office in a port of entry. True, an admitting officer is the final stage of entry, but that is on the assumption that a traveller having got as far as the border, is already in possession of the correct permissions. To have a phone conversation with an unknown unattributable informant in a port immigration office, and then quote that conversation in an argument at an immigration desk is farcical.

The admitting officer, when cornered will refer to ‘the book’ issued by his government. That is ‘the book’ used by every consulate charged with giving advice before someone leaves their country of origin. The local consulate (in this case TRNC represented by Turkey) would not hesitate in issuing advice and will often copy a page from ‘the

harryc

Message Posted:
20/11/2010 21:43

Join or Login to Reply
Message 48 of 55 in Discussion

cont -

Its tedious but often the best way to achieve an uncontroversial entry as I believe M6 has put into practice.

When travelling to and from countries such as these then one should expect the unexpected and be prepared for it. Arguments at the port of entry are best avoided and can easily be avoided with some considerate planning. Your pride may be hurt but I suggest that you read all the advice given, take it on-board and be careful next time you advise any friend about international travel.

Brinsley

Message Posted:
20/11/2010 21:44

Join or Login to Reply
Message 49 of 55 in Discussion

Msg 47

What bull!

Richard

harryc

Message Posted:
20/11/2010 22:07

Join or Login to Reply
Message 50 of 55 in Discussion

Apologies the character limit caught me there..

end msg 47 is - they are already within that state, they have legitimate reasons for travel outside their homeland backed-up by the correct visa.

end msg 48 is -often copy a page from ‘the book’ and certify it with a stamp and official’s name and contact detail should there be any query at entry.

Bull Brinsley? well you are an expert at that especially at this time on a Saturday evening

Brinsley

Message Posted:
20/11/2010 23:09

Join or Login to Reply
Message 51 of 55 in Discussion

Msg 51

What visa requirements would your friends from Mars or Uranus need to visit TRNC? Your purported globe trotting ventures don't impress me one iota, nor your knowledge of Country border regulations.

Richard

Rottolover

Message Posted:
21/11/2010 12:52

Join or Login to Reply
Message 52 of 55 in Discussion

Yes, harryc, I have to agree with Brinsley here. Your comments make you sound about as close to a pompous ass as you could get...

You certainly aren't the only one on this forum to travel extensively on an international scale. It seems you haven't paid a lot of attention to exactly what JJ has been saying, which is that he did contact the best source of visa information for TRNC...that is, the TRNC. It's a bit difficult finding the local TRNC consulate in other countries.

Any other countries.

apc2010

Message Posted:
11/12/2010 20:10

Join or Login to Reply
Message 53 of 55 in Discussion

did your friend enjoy their hloiday..???????????

negativenick

Message Posted:
12/12/2010 05:58

Join or Login to Reply
Message 54 of 55 in Discussion

JJ has taken Neg Nick's advice and is spending all his time on his new Thai bird than on Cy44..........

Well done that man.............

Jovial_John

Message Posted:
13/12/2010 12:08

Join or Login to Reply
Message 55 of 55 in Discussion

My friend very much enjoyed her stay here - I am sure more to do with Cyprus than me. We would both have preferred to have more time but she could only get 2 weeks leave from her job. I will probably go over there again in March, it is where we met.

Now does anybody know where the Thai embassy is? After all, I cannot rely on the Thai government website which says that a UK citizen is given a 30 day visa on arrival. The embassy can give me a letter in case Turkish Airlines won't let me board.

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.