North Cyprus Tourist Board - received permission to purchase what next
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > received permission to purchase what next

received permission to purchase what next

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» See All North Cyprus Lawyer Discussions posted so far

» Law Firms on Cyprus44 Business Directory

» Property Buying Procedure in North Cyprus



bazatron


Joined: 25/11/2010
Posts: 5

Message Posted:
25/11/2010 16:36

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 7 in Discussion

We have recently received our permission to purchase. We are unsure what the next step is. Can we proceed ourselves or should we continue with our solicitor and what is the going rate for the solicitor to do the work. Thanks



Tenakoutou



Joined: 27/07/2009
Posts: 4110

Message Posted:
25/11/2010 16:43

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 7 in Discussion

I can't see any reason why you should not contact the Vendor [presuming he/she is the title deed holder] directly. You would not need to consult an advocate unless the answer is: 'No, I'm not prepared to transfer the deed, unlesss..........you pay.........me.......etc.'



walkerscott


Joined: 13/08/2009
Posts: 901

Message Posted:
25/11/2010 17:18

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 7 in Discussion



http://www.no-deeds-no-money.moonfruit.com



Deniz1


Joined: 28/07/2009
Posts: 3829

Message Posted:
25/11/2010 20:31

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 7 in Discussion

Going rate is about 1000 to complete everything.



bazatron


Joined: 25/11/2010
Posts: 5

Message Posted:
26/11/2010 18:37

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 7 in Discussion

Thanks, we will contact the builder and wait and see



swyflot


Joined: 07/11/2008
Posts: 916

Message Posted:
26/11/2010 19:05

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 7 in Discussion

Give me a ring 0533-844932

Just got mine



suehowlittle


Joined: 31/10/2010
Posts: 1202

Message Posted:
27/11/2010 22:16

Join or Login to Reply
Message 7 of 7 in Discussion

But what if you have your permission and your builder is not interested in doing the transfer (I even offered to pay his stoppaj) (capital gains tax and vat)?



How do you proceed then?



North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.