North Cyprus Tourist Board - Marina Park Bahcelli - is completion near?
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Marina Park Bahcelli - is completion near?

Marina Park Bahcelli - is completion near?

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» North Cyprus Property Rental Guide

» Read about Port Cyprium Marina

» See all marina related threads in North Cyprus

» Read Port Cyprium Village property review

newgirl

Message Posted:
10/09/2008 22:33

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 15 in Discussion

Hi, does anyone have any news on completion of Marina Park, Bahcelli? If anyone has their keys - and electricity would really like to know. Alpan promised it should be in this month. Also has anyone received penalty payments for going over time as we are getting close to this kicking in.

I know someone posted before about the cost of the electricity being asked for - and can't find the post - we have in our contract a maximum sum which is a lot less than that quoted, only payable when we see the receipt for the total cost and then divided by 28.

And lastly if anyone has been out recently would love to see photos - there is a rumour that he is proposing that the villas in the middle will have a communal pool, but not sure if this is just a rumour.

micky @ minny

Message Posted:
22/09/2008 23:24

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 15 in Discussion

Hi Newgirl,

We are purchasing on Marina Park and have just had a mail from nesa asking for £3,000 asap as is villa nearing completion. We have nothing in our contract about price for electricity.

As far as penalty payments are concerned we know somebody who purchased on Mayfair Park and there completion date was beginning of this year but as far as I know they have had no payments from nesa.

We are going over on the 1st October if you want to let me know your plot number we will take some photos for you. We have also heard about the communal area this is because they cant offer private pools any more.

newgirl

Message Posted:
24/09/2008 23:48

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 15 in Discussion

Thanks micky@minny, we are number 12, and would love to see some photos. We were going to go over in October as we thought the villa would be completed, but now will wait until it is.

Have you been purchasing for long?

I'm trying to get answers to several legal and contractual questions I have posed to NESA, and answers to the questions on the infrastructure, water and electricity.

Jessie

Message Posted:
27/09/2008 13:51

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 15 in Discussion

Does anybody know if anybody has received keys and have water and electricity on Mayfair Park, Marina Park or Discovery Bay? We seem to have three sites where the developer seeks to build the villas to a certain stage (by which he has collected the vast majority of the stage payments due) then works grind to a halt when it comes to communal areas and infastructure.....or am I being to cynical?

Harvey1

Message Posted:
27/09/2008 14:38

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 15 in Discussion

Jessie

Try adding Mouflon 1 at Esentepe to your list. Part built by Alpan Uz before he became Nesa. Anyone asked Alpan or Tgce where all the money has gone?

micky @ minny

Message Posted:
01/10/2008 21:13

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 15 in Discussion

Hi Newgirl

Will take some photos for you and contact you on our return

We have been buying since Oct 2006 and when we were there in June this year

Tugce told us it would be ready NOW but we knew that wouldn't be the case.

We are plot 23 second row facing the sea.

We are meeting with Tugce and will ask the questions again re completion

etc and see what she says this time.

Decker9889

Message Posted:
22/10/2008 12:32

Join or Login to Reply
Message 7 of 15 in Discussion

Hi I'm at No4 and have also received an email requesting £3K.

SamDil

Message Posted:
22/10/2008 12:52

Join or Login to Reply
Message 8 of 15 in Discussion

We have just returned from Cyprus (buying on Mayfair Park), but went to look at the houses at Bahcelli, opp side of road from sea. Can't remember the name of the site now, but think it must be the Marina Park development. There was no work at all going on there during the fortnight we were there. I suspect that you could be waiting another year before the site is complete, if experiences of Mayfair Park are anything to go by.

Decker9889

Message Posted:
23/10/2008 00:53

Join or Login to Reply
Message 9 of 15 in Discussion

Regading the £3K. Unwins suggest that we ask (Alpan) to see the invoice for the connection charges for the site. Have they mentioned this to you?

newgirl

Message Posted:
30/10/2008 22:59

Join or Login to Reply
Message 10 of 15 in Discussion

Hi, we have requested to see the electricity bill, and that it is being shared equally between the properties - but so far haven't seen anything - also we have something in our contract on electricity.

micky @ minny

Message Posted:
05/11/2008 23:42

Join or Login to Reply
Message 11 of 15 in Discussion

has anyone payed the 3k for the electricity charge ??

when we saw tugce in oct she said that everybody needed to pay asap

or the work would be delayed and we would have to go onto temporary electricity which is very expensive !!

janjin

Message Posted:
06/11/2008 11:27

Join or Login to Reply
Message 12 of 15 in Discussion

I think your site is in front of ours (Paradise Villas).

We were there this August - no holes for pools dug, but in October there were some.

jj

Decker9889

Message Posted:
12/11/2008 22:13

Join or Login to Reply
Message 13 of 15 in Discussion

NESA have said they will lodge the invoice re the connection charge with the solicitors to confirm the amount. This was a couple of weeks ago. I'll contact the solicitors to ask if they have received it and let you al know the outcome

Mike.

Pearlbayer

Message Posted:
13/11/2008 16:15

Join or Login to Reply
Message 14 of 15 in Discussion

Sorry to disappoint you all but I think in relation to receiving payments for late work, forget it. I think you will find that every one (bar a small handfull) on here that bought property off plan, has had delays(Mine 2 years) and have not received a penny. I think if you check your contract it will say if it is through the builders fault and they will always blame someone else. Go to court, which takes a couple of years after it has been registered in your name, win and you still won't get anything. My advice is put it down to a bad experience, bite the bullet and make the best of it. One day all will be right.

micky @ minny

Message Posted:
20/11/2008 00:10

Join or Login to Reply
Message 15 of 15 in Discussion

Hi Decker 9889

Thanks for that.

As soon as we have that info hopefully everybody will pay up and then

we are at the mercy of nesa to start the connection work .

Tugce told us in oct that work would not start until we all paid.

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.