North Cyprus Tourist Board - Is it possible to rent long term in TRNC?
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Is it possible to rent long term in TRNC?

Is it possible to rent long term in TRNC?

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» North Cyprus Property Rental Guide

Mission

Message Posted:
28/08/2007 07:51

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 5 in Discussion

Hi,

Just joined your Forum & hope to gain some information. We are approaching retirement & contemplating somewhere in Cyprus after seeing 'A Place In The Sun'

We have researched the South but cannot find much information on TRNC. Not wanting to commit financially at first, wondered if there are any long term rentals. There are several websites on the South with listings of long term rentals but are there any similar websites for the North?

Also could anyone give me an idea of the cost of living for permanant residents.

Just wonder how far our pensions would go?

Also is private medical available and how much does this cost?

My Father in Law used to holiday in Kyrenia in the 1920's & always said it was a beautiful place. We are presently living in New Zealand but hold EU passports.

orangekazzie

Message Posted:
28/08/2007 10:18

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 5 in Discussion

Hi Mission, welcome

try this for rentals

http://www.ownersdirect.co.uk

Cost to live for a year depends on your lifestyle. It used to be between £8 - 12k per year but I think now its more likely to be between £11 - 14k per year.

Private medical is available from the BRS (British Residents) cost of cover depends on your age. I think for a 65 year old its about £360 per year.

Kar

pilgrim

Message Posted:
28/08/2007 16:20

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 5 in Discussion

Hi if you want a luxury villa long term try Mehmet 00905428556666.english speaking trustworthy.

good luck

p

Dalek

Message Posted:
30/08/2007 09:01

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 5 in Discussion

We have a few villas and apartments for long term rental from two bedroom unfurnished in quiet tranquil surroundings to four bedroom with pool, to town houses - some quite close to the golf course, prices from £200 per calendar month excl. tax e-mail personaltouchcyprus@msn.com

Notsoboredhw

Message Posted:
30/08/2007 10:13

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 5 in Discussion

Hi Mission

Try this website http://www.donaghyandbeyler.com. They have a few long term lets on their website which monthly rents between £400 - £550 depending on what type of property you want.

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.