North Cyprus Tourist Board - Detail wanted for the"bellapais monastery village" in north cyprus
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Detail wanted for the"bellapais monastery village" in north cyprus

Detail wanted for the"bellapais monastery village" in north cyprus

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» North Cyprus Property Rental Guide

» Read about Bellapais Monastery North Cyprus

» Cyprus44 North Cyprus Guide (Over 200 Info Pages)

» Book North Cyprus Hotels and Flights

Chubba

Message Posted:
19/02/2011 16:53

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 7 in Discussion

Hi all.I have a holiday booked at this hotel in september.I have been twice before so I wanted to book a specific room but can't remember the plan of how the villas are set out and there numbers.Really would be gratefull if anyone out there can help me with this.Thanks very much.

DutchCrusader

Message Posted:
19/02/2011 16:59

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 7 in Discussion

I'm tempted to reply and use my second nickname on this board, DutchCynic, but I won't.

Maz

Message Posted:
19/02/2011 17:19

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 7 in Discussion

Sorry if message 2 does not in any way address your question, but I would suggest you look up the web page and see if they have a plan, or e mail them asking for further info.

Unless of course, someone really does know. Seriously, best bet is direct with them.

cronos

Message Posted:
19/02/2011 17:35

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 7 in Discussion

Chubba.....I'm sure that if you've stayed twice before they will have details of the room you had before, or will be able to send you a room plan.

Here's the contact info...

http://www.bellapaismonasteryvillage.com/contactus.htm

DutchCrusader

Message Posted:
19/02/2011 18:08

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 7 in Discussion

RE msg 3, Maz: (...) but I would suggest you look up the web page and see if they have a plan, or e mail them asking for further info. (...)

▶ What a great idea, Maz! (After staying there twice, having booked for a third time... and then asking such a question on a forum... You, Maz, may believe everything from first time posters, but I don't anymore. But we obviously have a different opinion. It can happen. ).

Maz

Message Posted:
20/02/2011 00:36

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 7 in Discussion

Some folk are more full of forgeteries than rememberances, so I always give the benefit of the doubt when folk ask questions. Maybe they do not seem things from the same perspective as thee and me D.C. And of course, the twice before might have been yonks ago and they may not have booked the holiday but someone else did, so...... hence the question.

Just hope they find their answers and can be another 'satisfied client' due to we helpful folk on Cyprus 44.

Come on Chubba - tell us you have found the answer.

shrimp

Message Posted:
20/02/2011 01:09

Join or Login to Reply
Message 7 of 7 in Discussion

We stayed there last year but I couldnt tell you what room number it was, just where it was, so not such a stupid question after all....I wouldnt want to stay in the same room as last visit as it overlooked the road and the football pitch but I know exactly where the apartment is that I would like to stay in if I ever went there again (no idea of the room number though!)..............Have a super holiday there chubba and say hi to Gemma.......

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.