North Cyprus Tourist Board - Long-term Rental Villa wanted
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Long-term Rental Villa wanted

Long-term Rental Villa wanted

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» North Cyprus Property Rental Guide

HotHippo

Message Posted:
22/02/2011 18:24

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 5 in Discussion

Large 3 or 4 bedroom villa, in VERY good condition, with private pool, heating system (or fireplace), and mature "green" gardens, with lots of healthy trees, shrubs, and plants, wanted for immediate long-term rental in the Girne / Dogankoy / Karakum / Bellapais / Ozankoy / Edremit / Karaoglanoglu areas. Would prefer a well-furnished, modern, ready-to-move-into home, but will consider an unfurnished property, in the right area.

Private owners preferred, but established agents considered. No get-rich-quick chancers please!

Please send full details and photos to eddie_burt@yahoo.co.uk, or call on 0533 888 1419.

HotHippo

Message Posted:
09/04/2011 19:08

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 5 in Discussion

Back to the top please!

If anyone knows of someone who is looking to rent their villa out, long-term, to very responsible tenants, please pass our details on to them.

nikegirl

Message Posted:
10/04/2011 20:15

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 5 in Discussion

BTTT

HotHippo can you please forward details of anything you don't want to me. I'm looking for somewhere too and have the same requirements as you so didn't want to post again. My email is info@dogusivfcentre.com Thanks.

HotHippo

Message Posted:
10/04/2011 20:21

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 5 in Discussion

Hello Nikegirl,

If I ever get any replies, I'll pass on the un-wanted ones.

Can't believe that there seems to be nothing decent available, at a sensible price.

We even spoke to Agents yesterday, and then found them posting on this forum one hour later, trying to find a villa for us.

Looks like we'll just have to see out the summer in our apartment, then try again in Autumn.

nikegirl

Message Posted:
10/04/2011 20:44

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 5 in Discussion

Thanks very much. Yeah there is a serious lack of nice villas in decent locations. Everything I've looked at in "Ozankoy" seems to be in the middle of nowhere up in the mountains at Buffavento for example or they are totally run down or the owners are asking ridiculous prices. I think we'll also need to sit out the summer in our current villa and look again after the holiday season is over.

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.