North Cyprus Tourist Board - Reduced! Turkish Title 3 bed villa £85,950
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Reduced! Turkish Title 3 bed villa £85,950

Reduced! Turkish Title 3 bed villa £85,950

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» North Cyprus Property Rental Guide

Busy Bees Bogaz

Message Posted:
01/03/2011 15:12

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 11 in Discussion

Just reduced for quick sale. Three bedroom house on large corner plot in the village of Mehmetcik, just a five minute drive from Bafra. Just £85,950 fully furnished.

http://www.busybeesestateagents-cyprus.com/mehmetcick-villa-for-sale-cyprus-property-0457.html

Deeds available. (please note that the price reduction is not yet shown in the link)

Enquiries to info@busybeesestateagents-cyprus.com

Free accommodation for all viewing clients on all our properties listed with no obligation to purchase.

Tenakoutou

Message Posted:
01/03/2011 18:56

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 11 in Discussion

Deeds available?

Certainly not for foreigners, Turkish mainlanders included!

You may be desperate for commissions, but why not be honest and tell it how it is?

cyprustimes

Message Posted:
01/03/2011 19:29

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 11 in Discussion

here here,,,,

Busy Bees Bogaz

Message Posted:
01/03/2011 20:03

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 11 in Discussion

Yes, the deeds to the house have been issued into the English couples name. Any serious purchasers can contact us here here and we will supply a copy of the kocan to any acting solicitor or viewing clients.

info@busybeesestateagents-cyprus.com

It is our vendor who is keen for a quick sale, due to ill health, and wishing to return to the UK as soon as possible to be with family.

settledhere

Message Posted:
02/03/2011 14:02

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 11 in Discussion

This property in on Turkish Title and my in laws have been living in the property for 14 years now. Kocan has been held by them for the last 13 years. If you are not interested in purchasing such a terrific bargain, don't knock the agents who are doing their best to help these people sell.

doggiesteve

Message Posted:
02/03/2011 14:12

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 11 in Discussion

don't knock the agents who are doing their best to help these people sell.

this is cyprus 44 what do you expect ?

brother

Message Posted:
02/03/2011 15:57

Join or Login to Reply
Message 7 of 11 in Discussion

The pictures look fine so far but are there any others available just showing the area immediately surrounding the property please. For example what does the area immediately to the back (including garden & garage area), front and sides look like.

Tenakoutou

Message Posted:
02/03/2011 17:35

Join or Login to Reply
Message 8 of 11 in Discussion

If the pre '74 Turkish Title 'Kocan' has been held by a foreigner for 13 years it is absolutely meaningless, as after the 2004 'Annan Plan' referendum, the government [allegedly] decided that PTP would be no longer granted to foreigners. I, and countless others, were unknowingly caught by this shameful [allegedly] government condoned/planned scam. Where else, apart from TRNC, in the so called 'civilised' world, are you deprived of ownership of the property you bought in all faith as 'freehold'? Having been assured by 'upstanding' locals that: 'PTP is merely a formality!', the buyer of pre '74 Turkish Title property is soon arbitarily refused PTP, which lays him/her, as a 'freehold' buyer, open to the very same mortgage and memorandum scams as are mainly attributed to rogue builders, landowners and banks.

So, as a very angry victim of this outright fraud, frankly, 'doggiesteve', you can stick your dog's nose up my dog's arse!

doggiesteve

Message Posted:
02/03/2011 17:42

Join or Login to Reply
Message 9 of 11 in Discussion

AND IF A T/C WANTS TO BUY THERE IS A PROBLEM ?

" So, as a very angry victim of this outright fraud, frankly, 'doggiesteve', you can stick your dog's nose up my dog's arse! "

oh so polite NOT!

Tenakoutou

Message Posted:
02/03/2011 18:09

Join or Login to Reply
Message 10 of 11 in Discussion

I suggest you try and refrain from being so infuriatingly naive, 'doggiesteve', then you won't blatantly invite such 'oh so polite NOT!' comments!

Do you think TC's aren't rubbing their hands with glee, knowing the situation that foreign buyers of pre '74 Turkish Title property have been fraudulently, and against the TRNC's very constitution, placed in?

Is it not well past time that the government 'comes clean' on this matter and issues a directive to all advocates and estate agents of their obligation to advise their clients accordingly?

Busy Bees Bogaz

Message Posted:
03/03/2011 07:56

Join or Login to Reply
Message 11 of 11 in Discussion

Message 7, Brother.

Please e mail me as your mail address is hidden and I will arrange for photos to be sent of the surrounding area and village in which the property is located. The village itself is called Mehmetcik, which is located on the Eastern side of North Cyprus at the gateway to the fabulous Karpaz Peninsular, where our new marina at Yeni Erenkoy will be opening in a few months time. info@busybeesestateagents-cyprus.com

Message 8

I am sorry to learn that you have not received your kocan. However, I would like to mention that we have several TTD properties currently being marketed where kocans have been given very recently, and if you would like to contact me direct, on permission of the vendors, I will happily show you copies if you would like to visit our offices in Bogaz.

info@busybeesestateagents-cyprus.com

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.