North Cyprus Tourist Board - Furniture Pack for 2 bed at BOGAZ
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Furniture Pack for 2 bed at BOGAZ

Furniture Pack for 2 bed at BOGAZ

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» Read Cyprus44 Article on Buying Furniture in North Cyprus

ADRIAN

Message Posted:
05/10/2008 00:10

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 4 in Discussion

Can anyone recommed a company that will SUPPLY a 2 bed FURNITURE PACK. I will be in BOGAZ starting on the 19th OCTOBER. THANKS. ADRIAN.0034 693 230 904. adrianhibbert@gmail.com

simbas

Message Posted:
05/10/2008 06:36

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 4 in Discussion

Hi adrian , welcome to the forum , hope you find the info useful , we got all our furniture from toros in lefkosa , we chose it and it got delivered that very same day

good luck , simbas

dalartokat

Message Posted:
05/10/2008 10:26

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 4 in Discussion

Adrian as I am typing there is a website above advertising http://www.YatsanCyprus.com also try http://www.frankand joan.com they also do furniture packages.

rocky

Message Posted:
05/10/2008 11:33

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 4 in Discussion

Adrian just about everybody knows somebody or somewhere that do furniture packs and you will have several recommendations. Some are because the introducer may get a kick back. I am in UK but have managed to do considerabe research on the net and from even reading the threads on this site. I am still unclear where I will go. I have a list of the firms I am going to consider and will look at them when I go over to consider quality and value for money I will only get involved in a conversation with the supplier if the goods are priced. I understand there is two tier pricing one for people like us and one for the locals, theres probably another for the expats. Take your time in selecting what you want at the right price and hope it will last.

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.