North Cyprus Tourist Board - Garden Gravel - Where to purchase and cost? - kyrenia area
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Garden Gravel - Where to purchase and cost? - kyrenia area

Garden Gravel - Where to purchase and cost? - kyrenia area

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» Read about Additional Costs in North Cyprus

» Read about Kyrenia North Cyprus

» Kyrenia Cyprus Photo Gallery

» Kyrenia Sights

» Property Buying Procedure in North Cyprus

» See all North Cyprus Gardening threads posted so far

luaqhgt

Message Posted:
03/04/2011 12:26

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 4 in Discussion

Hi

I am in need of some Garden Gravel - A lighter colour than the Grey - More an off white/beige if possible.

Anyone know where I can purchase and anyone know the price I should be paying (Delivered)

Thanks in advance

compass

Message Posted:
03/04/2011 13:22

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 4 in Discussion

From town head to Karakum, about 500mts past Lemar, on the right side is a small old single story building on the very edge of the road, it sells pet food I think and there are a few bags of it standing outside around the door.

Immediately after that is a row of shops set back about 20 meteres, The 1st one nearest to the old buiding mentioned just looks like an office and this sells gravel/crushed stone. He has a few pots with samples in for you to see but only sells it by the truck load. Half load (5tonnes) was 100tl, 10 tonnes 200tl etc

These prices are a few months old but have been the same for years...... hopefully still are.

Compass

Dreamydiver

Message Posted:
04/04/2011 09:30

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 4 in Discussion

Compass, 5 tonnes 10 tonnnes? OMG that sounds a huge amount! Can you give a rough estimate on how far these amounts spread please just so I can get a rough idea.

Also, what about delivery costs?

thanks

compass

Message Posted:
04/04/2011 10:32

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 4 in Discussion

Dreamydriver

If you assume that gravel weighs approx 2 tons per cubic metre(it can vary between 1.5 and 2.5 ish) then 5 tonnes equals 2.5 cu mtrs.

If spreading at 2inch depth then 1 cu mtr will cover 20 sq. mtrs, The 5 tonnes will cover approx 50 sq. mtrs.

Delivery is included in the price, the labour required to lay it isn't!!!! Hope this helps

Compass

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.