North Cyprus Tourist Board - Fun Run at Esentepe Tomorrow - Is It Still On??
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Fun Run at Esentepe Tomorrow - Is It Still On??

Fun Run at Esentepe Tomorrow - Is It Still On??

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» Read about Esentepe Village in North Cyprus

» Korineum Golf Course, Esentepe, North Cyprus

Ozangirl

Message Posted:
22/04/2011 22:34

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 3 in Discussion

I just want to check that it is still going ahead! Just got back from sunny UK to rainy Cyprus and need an update, dont want to drive all the way there to find it cancelled. Looks like rain again tomorrow, not good running conditions!

Marion

Message Posted:
22/04/2011 22:57

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 3 in Discussion

As far as I know it is on. I am going with my camera, and in spite of the forecast of rain, the organisers are expecting 600 people to pass by. Over a hundred runners, plus, plus, plus. And if you come and it is too much rain, I will personally buy you a coffee to cheer you up. Just look for the lady wearing a white tee-shirt with a Zoom In logo (with matching ear-rings!)

Now THAT has to be an offer you can'gt refuse, and I am pretty sure that the organisers deserve all the support they can get.

Oh and by the way, some folk I know don't intend to run, but walk with webbed feet!

billybob

Message Posted:
23/04/2011 00:12

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 3 in Discussion

Was speaking to some of the organisers in Alkans earlier this evening and yes it is defo on and they have reached their max of 200 runners/entrants

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.