North Cyprus Tourist Board - Progress on Sevilla sites
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Progress on Sevilla sites

Progress on Sevilla sites

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» North Cyprus Property Rental Guide

skoda

Message Posted:
29/04/2011 20:29

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 20 in Discussion

I returned home yesterday after an enjoyable holiday in North Cyprus. As usual I had a look around the Sevilla sites for evidence of progress for the benefit of my sister. They should start a competition (spot the worker) apart from the occasional individual walking around with a paint brush in his hand on the tatlisu and golf sites it was like stepping back to 2008 nothing much has changed how these builders are allowed to prolong the agony is criminal I just hope someday somewhere they receive a taste of their own medicine.

madturk

Message Posted:
29/04/2011 21:25

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 20 in Discussion

hi me old mate skodey ,

I to have just got back from cyprus . went to the golf site , i thought the site was coming along well . my block is doing well . spoke to people who have moved into villas , seem happy with what they have got . when on site i saw at least 5 people working.

spoke with sinan he said he had 1 villa left and 11 apartments left to sell,

completion on site totally finished may next year

TRNCvictim

Message Posted:
29/04/2011 23:06

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 20 in Discussion

madturk (mess 2) Well 5 people working should complete the site next year in May

sinan must be very honest with 1 villa and 11 apartments left to sell!

skoda (mess 1) Unfortunately Criminality is rife in the TRNC! but in another 12 months all will be well? and as for a taste of their own medicine, before the spoonful goes down they will disappear to Turkey!

madturk

Message Posted:
30/04/2011 12:02

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 20 in Discussion

Are you implying that sinan is going to disappear to turkey in may

Do you know for fact that there are more than 1villa and 11 apartments left

Or deep down do you want the site to fail to make you feel better

skoda

Message Posted:
30/04/2011 14:23

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 20 in Discussion

Madturk I admire your confidence but I am afraid that after all the broken promises on the Tatlisu site words are meaningless and facts are the only yardstick to judge Sinan. Since 2008 he has been saying that the site would be complete by the end of May he is still quoting the end of May this year,he and his family have never completed a job they have started.It is obvious that he used money off the Tatlisu site to kickstart the golf site and then used money off the golf site to kickstart the Catalkoy site.While he still has property to sell on the golf site then it is in his best interest to keep up some momentum to allow any interested party to believe in his honesty. The problem could occur as at Tatlisu once they are all sold then you will see his true colours. I am sorry to come across as negative but based on past performance that is the only conclusion that is believable.

dreamer

Message Posted:
30/04/2011 16:46

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 20 in Discussion

Naomi Mahmet is taking money to finish these Savilla projects to incude all taxes

nice little earner, yavas ,yavas earning nice interest

if you do not comply you may end up with a letter notification of repossession this is how these leeches make their big bucks by scaring you into submission this would be interpreted as blackmail if outside of the trnc ?

madturk

Message Posted:
30/04/2011 23:42

Join or Login to Reply
Message 7 of 20 in Discussion

It's the best way forward under the circumstances . Some work gets done money gets paid .

If you all keep up with this negative vibe , it's not doing anyone any good.

Yes he has got 11 apartments left , which are partly built , so he has invested in building these 11 . If he sells one he can recoup his costs and put towards finishing site

madturk

Message Posted:
30/04/2011 23:44

Join or Login to Reply
Message 8 of 20 in Discussion

Also has any of you spoken to sinan in person

jim80

Message Posted:
01/05/2011 08:06

Join or Login to Reply
Message 9 of 20 in Discussion

It is now 5 years 7 months since we signed our contract on the Sevilla Tatlisu site. All went reasonably well until Sinan went into the army. I have spoken to him many times since he finished his army service and he admits that things did not get done whilst he was away. I believe him when he now says that he is trying to get sites finished.

During the last two weeks there have been more workers on site than we have seen for a long time. Sinan himself has been working and supervising on site for several days. He was on site friday and yesterday until 7pm. He has regularly walked round and asked if everything is ok. I asked him to arrange for work on our villa and he was true to his word and sent someone within a few days.

The lack of transformer along with electricity connection is frustrating but I think he is trying to get these things done. I hope I am not proved wrong but at the moment things are progressing

Jim

tracy

Message Posted:
01/05/2011 17:15

Join or Login to Reply
Message 10 of 20 in Discussion

Madturk do I know you?

Tracy at the golf site

Jim80 glad things are progressing for you, it is here too at the golf site, hopefully all will be finished soon

Regards Tracy

madturk

Message Posted:
01/05/2011 21:30

Join or Login to Reply
Message 11 of 20 in Discussion

Was you the lady I saw last week with your husband . I was with my parents and some friends

tracy

Message Posted:
01/05/2011 22:17

Join or Login to Reply
Message 12 of 20 in Discussion

Oh right, were your parents here a few weeks ago without you and your friends, but with your sister?

Tracy

madturk

Message Posted:
01/05/2011 22:57

Join or Login to Reply
Message 13 of 20 in Discussion

Yeah that's right , they were checking out my investment

tracy

Message Posted:
01/05/2011 23:15

Join or Login to Reply
Message 14 of 20 in Discussion

Thought it was you, nice to meet you all anyway, hope to see you again soon, say hello to your mum she was so lovely, also if you need to know anything just give us a shout and will try to help out.

Nice to finally meet you all

Regards Tracy

Titanic

Message Posted:
02/05/2011 12:57

Join or Login to Reply
Message 15 of 20 in Discussion

People on the golf site haven,t been waiting nearly six years for their sites to be finished, therefore they can see a light at the end of the tunnel. I hope everything turns out for the best for them.

On the other hand I feel sorry for the people on the Tatlisu Site as it still looks like a bomb site after six years. The housing for the proposed transformer still doesnt look finished, there are pools which have been started and just left

I would be pulling my hair out if I was the owner of one of these Villas Sevilla wants to get its act together instead of dead promises.

negativenick

Message Posted:
02/05/2011 13:08

Join or Login to Reply
Message 16 of 20 in Discussion

how could anyone in their right mind buy from sevilla.......

madturk

Message Posted:
02/05/2011 14:21

Join or Login to Reply
Message 17 of 20 in Discussion

spoke with sinan for about 2 hours in is office , his plans are to finish all the on going sites as soon as possible,

because he still has got a lot of money to come in, catch 22 wisely you dont pay . no work being done.

he dont build no money to.

the problems are slowly ironning themselves out , i am with him to finnish the whole of the golfsite by next may.

I will be pushing him to do so , draw a line under one project at least

skoda

Message Posted:
02/05/2011 14:52

Join or Login to Reply
Message 18 of 20 in Discussion

no one can push Sinan he tells everyone what they want to hear with very little commitment.He never runs out of excuses the problems according to him are always caused by some one else.There is a saying (would you buy a used car off this man) I would not buy a moustrap off him as it would be a failure.

negativenick

Message Posted:
02/05/2011 16:03

Join or Login to Reply
Message 19 of 20 in Discussion

mess 17 - talk is cheap.......

and you think they are going to pay their 6.5% tax, so you can get your deeds ?

martinev

Message Posted:
04/05/2011 15:18

Join or Login to Reply
Message 20 of 20 in Discussion

Yes, it is extremely frustrating, to say the least, that your villa / site is not completed 3 years after it should have been.

Yes, it is extremely frustrating that progress on any number of issues does not materialise by the expected date.

On a positive note, and despite what has been stated on this thread, there has recently been a significant increase in the number of workers on site. In addition, I have had confirmation, from our solicitors, that they are holding sufficient funds for the site Transformer to be installed in to its new housing.

I sincerely hope and believe that, with some good weather and good will, completion is not too far off and that this is not jeopardised by the abundance of ill informed and usually anonymous "negativity" peddlers.

Martinev

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.