North Cyprus Tourist Board - full house furnish / furniture wanted
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > full house furnish / furniture wanted

full house furnish / furniture wanted

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» Read Cyprus44 Article on Buying Furniture in North Cyprus

TheIssi

Message Posted:
02/05/2011 06:12

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 4 in Discussion

Hi im trying to furnish a 4 bed house in Bellapais and ideally a house clearance (with good qualify furniture!) would suit me - if anyone out there is about to sell up/move and are selling their furniture off then please contact me - preferably with photos and price to give me an idea as im presently in the UK and want to try and arrange furniture whilst im over here. In particular I want settee/suite, dining table and chairs, side cabines etc. but not essential, king size/double bed, single beds and maybe bedside cabinets, outside table/chairs possibly. I know there are shops but they dont have decent websites to buy online and Im trying to do so before I go out there! Many thanks................ Joe.adi@ntlworld.com

Deniz1

Message Posted:
02/05/2011 07:40

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 4 in Discussion

Email nihan72@hotmail.com she has dining table and chairs and they are excellent condition.

shel56

Message Posted:
05/05/2011 09:17

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 4 in Discussion

I have a brand new double bed with a brand new mattress for sale if you are interested. The bed is metal and wood. Neither has ever been used so is in excellent condition. We have converted the bedroom into a work room hence we need the space.

If you would like to see it please either email me on davidandmicheleb@gmail.com or call me on 0533 844 8146

cobblers193

Message Posted:
05/05/2011 22:35

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 4 in Discussion

Hi I have two, virtually new black imitation leather bed settee`s for sale, you can contact me for photos`s and further information on 05338384727, or e-mail at cobj08bae@aol.com

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.