North Cyprus Tourist Board - 4 bedroom furnished villa available end of may
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > 4 bedroom furnished villa available end of may

4 bedroom furnished villa available end of may

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» North Cyprus Property Rental Guide

Jimbo51

Message Posted:
04/05/2011 12:26

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 3 in Discussion

For the last year I have lived in a lovely 4 bedroom villa in Esentepe but we are reluctantly having to move into a smaller bungalow as stairs have become a problem for my wife.The villa is furnished with a lot of space with two bathrooms and a downstairs cloakroom.We have the use of a communal pool and we are in walking distance of a new supermarket which will be opening next week.We have a walled garden with a carport over the driveway.The landlord has been very good to us and he has only charged £400 pcm.We are moving out on the 19th May and I have posted this thread to try and get my landlord a new long term tenant.Any one interested can contact Zeki on 05338313309

LezLev

Message Posted:
28/05/2011 09:25

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 3 in Discussion

Hi Jimbo,

Could you please email me a few pics and accurate location? im expat (British) working in Middle East and looking for long term let like this - plus the landlords email would be great please. Difficult to phone right now, but i will be heading cyprus way on or around 5 June to find somewhere

Cheers

Lez

Jimbo51

Message Posted:
28/05/2011 14:25

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 3 in Discussion

Hi lez.

I will gladly e mail you some photos and the exact location if you can let me have your email address.I cannot access your e mail address off your profile.

You can contact me by e mail...........jameswould@hotmail.co.uk

meanwhile I will get the landlord's sons email address as he deals with his correspondence on line.

Regards Jim.

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.