North Cyprus Tourist Board - Buses / Dolmus service Esentepe
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Buses / Dolmus service Esentepe

Buses / Dolmus service Esentepe

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» Read about Esentepe Village in North Cyprus

» Korineum Golf Course, Esentepe, North Cyprus

Aussie

Message Posted:
20/09/2007 08:28

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 5 in Discussion

Hi

Does anybody know whether regular bus / dolmus service between Kyrenia/ Girne and Esentepe is in place as yet ?

When was last there a year ago only a couple of buses a day were operating and I heard that it was likely that this would be increased at some stage in line with the services to other areas such as Lapta etc.

Thanks

the butler

Message Posted:
20/09/2007 16:22

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 5 in Discussion

Hi Aussie

We definitely need a regular dolmus service between Tatlisu and Kyrenia, with all the developement along this coastal road taking place, it would be of great benefit to owners and renters alike. I had some relatives stay in my bungalow recently who only used their rental car for 3 days out of the 10 days of hire. If there had been a dolmus running they would not have needed to hire a car, saving money and the planet. When all the building work taking place around Esentepe and Tatlisu is finished there will be hundreds more cars on the road a dolmus service would I am sure alleviate some of the congestion this is bound to create.

Thanks

spud1

Message Posted:
21/09/2007 16:23

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 5 in Discussion

i have been out to esentepe twice this year will be there again in oct i have yet to see a bus near esentepe can you give me any info where the buses run to and from and times please

thanks

orangekazzie

Message Posted:
24/09/2007 22:26

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 5 in Discussion

The bus(es) run from the actual village centre. Not sure what the arrangements are at the moment but in the past the bus used to leave the village for Girne around 7am in the morning and again around 1.30 to 2pm returning around 5pm.

I did notice when walking around the village last week that there is now a couple of much larger buses parked in the car park at the far end of the village so maybe they are increasing the service.

davidoff

Message Posted:
25/09/2007 00:51

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 5 in Discussion

Hi all,

I think that once the new highway is finished them Im sure that better travel links i.e buses will survice the roads!

Im sure that there must at least be one that runs to either algadi beach and esentepe but not sure about tatlisu yet!!

Only time will tell Im afraid- but like you all said with so much going on there now they are definately needed!!

See ya D

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.