North Cyprus Tourist Board - To Rent: Luxury 3 bed villa in Lapta
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > To Rent: Luxury 3 bed villa in Lapta

To Rent: Luxury 3 bed villa in Lapta

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» North Cyprus Property Rental Guide

» Read about Lapta town

nickyp

Message Posted:
26/05/2011 19:26

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 5 in Discussion

This is a luxury three bedroom villa avaliable for immediate rent in the outskirts of Lapta. The villa is open plan, with office area, lounge, dining area and kitchen all open plan on the ground floor. All areas are air-conditioned. The kitchen consists of a large number of worktops, with overhead and underneath cupboards, large fridge/freezer, electric oven, microwave, 4 ring gas hob, dishwasher and washing machine. There is also a toilet on the ground floor. The second floor comprises of three double bedrooms all with ensuite bath/shower rooms. There is also a chillout lounge on the first floor. There are extensive balconies on the ground and first floors with uninturrupted stunning sea views. There is also a basement, with bar area, toilet and acess to the swimming pool. There are extensive grounds including two covered car ports. The property is offered fully furnished to a high standard. Viewing is reccomended. For further information please contact Hakan on 0533 863 1526

cancan

Message Posted:
04/06/2011 09:30

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 5 in Discussion

Hi Hakan

Is villa still available if so please could you send me photos and let me know the monthly rent.

filyenice@hotmail.com

Many Thx

Fil.

nickyp

Message Posted:
14/06/2011 21:31

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 5 in Discussion

Rent is 800 sterling per month.

Viewing is essential, you will not be disapointed!

nci2010

Message Posted:
15/06/2011 12:09

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 5 in Discussion

would you consider a 3 month rental? if so email me on sol.klohr@northcyprusinternational.com

Pete123

Message Posted:
26/06/2011 19:20

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 5 in Discussion

Hi Nicky

I`m Pete and I spoke to Hakan last week a couple of times about the villa. If you would like to message us off the board our e mail is rebecca_shaw@sky.com. We have a couple of questions about stuff like crockery/bedding etc that we might need to bring. (our shipping agent arrives this Saturday to collect our stuff!)

Looking forward to hearing from you and meeting you both soon. We should be arriving August 8th.

Pete

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.