North Cyprus Tourist Board - Special offer for two days great deals on flights - IAH flightholiday
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Special offer for two days great deals on flights - IAH flightholiday

Special offer for two days great deals on flights - IAH flightholiday

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» Read about Flights to North Cyprus

» Book North Cyprus Flights Online

» Driving Directions from Ercan Airport to Kyrenia

» Read about Ercan Airport North Cyprus

» Read about North Cyprus Holidays

» Book your North Cyprus Holiday online

flightholiday

Message Posted:
01/06/2011 14:01

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 6 in Discussion

Short term £175.00 deals still available on " One off flight price #3 " for return flights with June departures from UK to Ercan North Cyprus for these email info@flightholiday.co.uk or Skype / call from http://www.flightholiday.co.uk

JUST RELEASED to IAH flightholiday flights from anywhere to anywhere on Pegasus available at great prices but only for the NEXT TWO DAYS and we are not even charging a booking fee on them!

Examples today:

17-03-12 STN ECN STN £175.00 return 24-03-12 Stansted

01-11-11 STN ADB STN £136.00 return 08-11-11 Stansted

07-11-11 AMS AYT AMS £208.00 return 21-11-11 Amsterdam

05-12-11 CGN ECN CGN £206.00 return 19-12-11 Cologne

26-12-11 CGN ADB CGN £208.00 return 09-01-12 Cologne

05-12-11 BSL SAW BSL £134.00 return 26-12-11 Basel

05-01-12 STN SAW STN £165.00 return 22-01-12 Stansted

Best to be quick use our link at - http://www.flightholiday.co.uk/Flight_option_form.php - that way we can hold an option and call you back

IAH Ltd

flightholiday

Message Posted:
01/06/2011 14:22

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 6 in Discussion

I forgot to say that flights can be in either direction for these special two day sale offers (each enquiry will get the best deal we can give so be fast).

Tom

IAH Ltd

flightholiday

Message Posted:
01/06/2011 18:20

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 6 in Discussion

BTT as this is such an excellent offer and has very little time to run

Buy your ticket between 1 and 3 June and fly to any international destination that the airline serves for flights between 1 October 2011 and 24 March 2012 at very competitive prices.

flightholiday

Message Posted:
02/06/2011 13:13

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 6 in Discussion

BTT - sorry if this is more blatant than my usual but it's good info@flightholiday.co.uk

flightholiday

Message Posted:
02/06/2011 19:56

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 6 in Discussion

I had a small complaint today so I would like to use my answer to explain our methods:

i found yr site using tlf, we wanted to find out flight prices but you want to know all our details first.

Dear David,

I am very sorry that you do not want to use our service.

We are an old fashioned manual company and give what is acknowledged even by our competitors high levels of personal service. I will try to explain our methodology below.

At IAH we ask for the travellers details for three reasons the most important to us is where possible we try to hold an option on seats to try to give an honest price (if we do not take an option then the price will probably increase before you come back to buy and for that reason alone we would feel dishonest). There is no charge for holding options.

The second reason is that often clients ask for dates which the airline do not offer and then a conversation is mach better able to assist you.

The third reason is t ...cont

flightholiday

Message Posted:
02/06/2011 19:57

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 6 in Discussion

Cont…from 5.... that it enables us to try to help our clients either with the booking or with extra services and help that we can provide.

From our viewpoint it also reduces the number of clients who are asking for a Dutch Auction price or just wanting to find out roughly what is available.

Often clients will give a particular date for a flight (which might have a high price) but when asked they are flexible and could save a lot with another route/airline or by changing dates (we lose clients often because they change the date and make a small saving).

We do not do mass mail-outs neither phone calls but if we have a number to call you on we would always ask you if we were not sure of details even though the calls from the UK to Turkey, North Cyprus and many other countries cost a lot when related to sales profits & volumes.

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.